Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Are Portugal or Argentina around later tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Töpher wrote: »
    Mexico around later?

ill try and be on tomoorow evening around 10ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Yes Argentina will be on later.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

alanc2003 wrote: »
    Will Ireland or argentina be around later for a game?
    Cant play till thursday earliest id say:(

Argentina 6-1 Czech Republic

GG

Well played Conco27

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

El_Spankerton has made no clear effort to play his outstanding fixtures or communicate on this thread. His remaining games have been cancelled and all of his outstanding games have been set to 3 - 0 losses.

I can understand that you have been busy El_Spankerton but for the league to finish; I believe this is the best possible solution for all. You have been a great addition and I hope to see you playing again soon.

Fixtures Outstanding:

01 Jun 10 - Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Italy - joe2772
    01 Jun 10 - Ireland - RobbieSavage Czech Rep - conco27
    01 Jun 10 - Italy - joe2772 Portugal - CapRooney
    01 Jun 10 - Mexico - polarbearhead England - Uroboric
    01 Jun 10 - Netherlands - Philt27 Turkey - AhaShake
    01 Jun 10 - Portugal - CapRooney Netherlands - Philt27

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Ireland v Mexico
    Netherlands v Russia
    Croatia v Spain
    Italy v Turkey
    Argentina v Germany
    Czech Rep v Portugal
    Brazil 0-3 England

England v Ireland
    Mexico v Croatia
    Russia v Italy
    Spain v Argentina
    Turkey v Czech Rep
    Germany v Portugal
    Brazil 0 -3 Netherlands

Netherlands v England
    Croatia v Ireland
    Argentina v Mexico
    Czech Rep v Russia
    Portugal v Spain
    Germany v Turkey
    Italy 3-0 Brazil

Here's this weeks fixtures, teams playing Brazil have been given a 3-0 win as stated above by thewools

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Portugal or Argentina able to play before half 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Turkey can play now!

Spain 3-0 Turkey ...Got the game out of the way because of connection problems..

good game ahashake

I wreckon if u get a good team in next league you could challenge for the league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Mexico 0-1 England

Rooney was the difference here, just after half time. I struggled with passing (well, more than usual! :o) for some reason in the first half, so ramped up the attack for the second half with the plan being to just run at them. Took an early lead - then I was caught offisde about 27 times! :pac: Both sides hit the post within seconds of each other, and Mexico can feel hard done by.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

thewools wrote: »
    El_Spankerton has made no clear effort to play his outstanding fixtures or communicate on this thread. His remaining games have been cancelled and all of his outstanding games have been set to 3 - 0 losses.

Just as an outside observation, it's not entirely fair to anyone who had previously dropped points to El_Spankerton.

L'prof wrote: »
    Just as an outside observation, it's not entirely fair to anyone who had previously dropped points to El_Spankerton.

Rules were stated at the start of the league.
    Plus any major league would do the same if a team had to be kicked out of a league.

colly54 wrote: »
    Rules were stated at the start of the league.
    Plus any major league would do the same if a team had to be kicked out of a league.

Fair enough, but with that type of thing likely to occur on a regular basis, I'd be questioning that rule.

Fair enough, but with that type of thing likely to occur on a regular basis, I'd be questioning that rule.

Ye rules are rules - its a pity too as El Spank is a great player..

Some players did drop points against him where as Colly for instance didnt play him. But to keep things runnign smootly its the best option imo...

thewools (Germany) 5 : 4 AsCenNSion-X (Argentina)

He nearly caught me out again... once again I was 3 goals up in the 2nd half and Argentina broke through twice... This time I learnt though and killed the game for the injury time :rolleyes:

Some cracking goals in this game especially Tevez's sweet chip from outside the box...

Defending by both teams was eh BAD!! :p

Ye rules are rules - its a pity too as El Spank is a great player..

Some players did drop points against him where as Colly for instance didnt play him. But to keep things runnign smootly its the best option imo...

The rules were set out, so they have to stand for this season, but if it was me I'd just remove his results completely or changed them all to 3-0s.

I was playing osu there game kept on stalling and in the 50th minute the game just disconnected...but it went down as a one all draw so i dont think it was either of are connections...well maybe it might be osu's because i left him a message there and he just signed out :confused:

Were just going to play one half again

thewools (Germany) 5 : 4 AsCenNSion-X (Argentina)

He nearly caught me out again... once again I was 3 goals up in the 2nd half and Argentina broke through twice... This time I learnt though and killed the game for the injury time :rolleyes:

Some cracking goals in this game especially Tevez's sweet chip from outside the box...

Defending by both teams was eh BAD!! :p

Great game. I was caught out again by some good movement. Well played the wools. Thought I was going to knick a last minute goal again.

Argentina 6-0 Italy

Argentina 4-0 Mexico

Argentina 4-5 Germany

I was playing osu there game kept on stalling and in the 50th minute the game just disconnected...but it went down as a one all draw so i dont think it was either of are connections...well maybe it might be osu's because i left him a message there and he just signed out :confused:

Were just going to play one half again

Signed out because I restarted my router as I thought it was my connection but I was still logged in so I thought my connection froze. But it's logged as 1-1 so it was obviously neither of our connections.

• Advertisement

Argentina 2-3 Spain

Own goal decided the game.

Good game. Thought I at least deserved a point but well played Colly.

Spain 3-2 Argentina

yea u definitely deserved a point maybe even the win...
    u had a lot of chances near the end

Spain 3-2 Argentina

yea u definitely deserved a point maybe even the win...
    u had a lot of chances near the end

Much better than the last game, eh? :D

Really enjoyed this match and the one against thewools. I had some really good games today.

Can't wait for the next league

The rules were set out, so they have to stand for this season, but if it was me I'd just remove his results completely or changed them all to 3-0s.

I'd be honest, I wouldn't want the win in a game I had already played and lost in. It's a bit of craic, not the Premier League. I don't think anyone has a problem with the rules, they are there only to keep the league from falling apart and going into disarray. El_Spankerton was a good player, it's a pity he didn't finish his games, hopefully he will be back in future leagues. oh yeah by the way, he's automatically relegated :pac:

i think he should only be relegated if he drops into the relegation zone...
    thats if he will be comitted for next league

he failed to play his games, so he's placed at the bottom of the table, I can't see him playing the next league, he must be busy IRL but hopefully he does play

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭JamBur

ignore

Fair enough ...
    How many getting relegated?

4 i would say

• Advertisement

You should decide now so ppl know wat to aim for

Advertisement