Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey lads, im dyin to get my games played - i have four games to play so if CapRooney, Ahashake, Uroboric and Czam are on after 6pm - let me know!! cheers lads, need a cupla points to get out of the relo zone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Crosáidí wrote: »
    4 i would say

4?? thats me bunched so! ill be on later if any of my opponents are around

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey lads, im dyin to get my games played - i have four games to play so if CapRooney, Ahashake, Uroboric and Czam are on after 6pm - let me know!! cheers lads, need a cupla points to get out of the relo zone!!!

I can play then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

hey can ireland and mexico play 2nite after 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Anyone wanna play Turkey before 5?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Philt27 wrote: »
    I'll be around shortly too, if you're still about. Nicely wobbly thanks to an afternoon spent in the pub rather than work, so gear up for some free points! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools (Germany) 1 : 1 CapRooney (Portugal)

I had a shocker - Portugals ultra offensive formation was a disaster for my boring Germans... Couldnt break fast enough from the middle!!

Anyways I prob should have lost this one; it was all square at half time. I then tapped home a goal to lead but Ronaldo buried a chance in the top corner almost immediately... :(

I couldnt get a hold of the ball after that - I broke away a few times but Klose sh*t himself lol :rolleyes:

Good game CapRooney...

Im a point behind Colly now too

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Well it seems im doomed!! just playe the brits andd lost ater taking the lead twice!!!! Arrrrgh - i bloody hate this game but love the **** out of it at the same time!! Van Persie with a crackin volley inside2mins but back to 1-1 with aggie knockin one under the keeper - then Kuyt with another cracker!!hehe - then rooney gets space and buries it and then another and the 2nd half no score - but plenty of midfield battles and blocks - disappointed i dint get at least a point but england victorious again!! gg man.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

3-2 by the half hour mark, how it finished that I'll never know, both teams pulled off some insane last ditch defending in the second half. I went in 3-2 up at half time, despite only having 3 shots in the half - awfully harsh on the Dutch. Having that many players forward made it tougher to defend against you, but leaving 3 at the back left Young and Lennon acres of space to run into and was probably the reason for the goals conceded. Was a good game, and you were awful unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Ireland 2-3 Crotia

Feel ****n robbed. 2-1 up with 60 gone and kevin doyle is blatantly fouled then mcgeady straight away come in hard from side straight red. RAGIN. Doyle then hits post twice. Robbie keane and doyle missed so many fukn chances. Manyoofan then took advantage of mcgeadys abscense down the right and scored 2 in quick succesion. Got **** all luck in the league, just like ireland in real life. Will have to just hope i have more luck in next league

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

Clemon wrote: »
    Ireland 2-3 Crotia

Feel ****n robbed. 2-1 up with 60 gone and kevin doyle is blatantly fouled then mcgeady straight away come in hard from side straight red. RAGIN. Doyle then hits post twice. Robbie keane and doyle missed so many fukn chances. Manyoofan then took advantage of mcgeadys abscense down the right and scored 2 in quick succesion. Got **** all luck in the league, just like ireland in real life. Will have to just hope i have more luck in next league

yeh i have to say i was a jammy bastard in that match

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Can Portugal play today?

Play meh! I'm Turkeh! Post what time you wanna play here and I'll thank it if I can play :)

Spain 6-4 Croatia

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools (Germany) 8 : 2 AhaShake (Turkey)

Aha got a great start but after i got back into it fairly quickly...

Good game dude!! :cool:

thewools wrote: »
    thewools (Germany) 8 : 2 AhaShake (Turkey)

Aha got a great start but after i got back into it fairly quickly...

Good game dude!! :cool:

No offence but I hate playing you. lol.

Win every 50/50. Klose can hold off 5 turks :(. Those freakin dummies! argh!!!

I need a good team next time. Turkey are no fun.

I went all out attack at 3-1 and stopped caring soon after. Good attitude eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

hi guys only came across this thread today - are there any league starting up soon for fifa 10 on PS3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Devil08 wrote: »
    hi guys only came across this thread today - are there any league starting up soon for fifa 10 on PS3?

Yeah in about a week I think a new league will start.

Osu wrote: »
    Yeah in about a week I think a new league will start.

damn ill be away next week...hopefully some more leagues starting soon

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

damn ill be away next week...hopefully some more leagues starting soon

I doubt it. Put your name in for this one, maybe the registration could be started early wit no games played until all teams have joined. You'll be waiting a while for the next one otherwise.

• Advertisement

L'prof wrote: »
    I doubt it. Put your name in for this one, maybe the registration could be started early wit no games played until all teams have joined. You'll be waiting a while for the next one otherwise.

yea will do..is it hard to get a place? 32 team world cup event would be nice :)

thewools wrote: »
    I done up the league table as so:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

I will keep this updated throughout - but please post results on this thread.

Also I would recommend the following to everyone within this league:
    • Subscribe to this thread - hence you will get email alerts of all new posts.
      Go to Thread Tools at the top of the Thread and subscribe if you wish
    • Add all League members as friends on PSN. You will then see opponent online / offline and be able to contact via PSN.
    • Arrange game times either via PM on boards, PSN or on this thread.
    I hope this league is successful and everyone continues to play on regardless of the result.

BTW I am not afraid to wield the axe; if players disobey the rules or make no attempt to play their games: I WILL FORFEIT your games and BAN you from any future leagues.

looks like its a well run league guys - fair play for the hard work put into it

yea will do..is it hard to get a place? 32 team world cup event would be nice :)

I'm sure all new applicants will be accommodated in the lower league. I'd love to see a World Cup ran too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

What are the numbers looking like for the next one?

20? Two tiers of ten?

And is it club this time?

Although since were in the spirit of the World cup perhaps somebody could organise a 32 man tournament for the craic along with the league.

Osu wrote: »
    What are the numbers looking like for the next one?

20? Two tiers of ten?

And is it club this time?

Although since were in the spirit of the World cup perhaps somebody could organise a 32 man tournament for the craic along with the league.

sounds good to me! hopefully ill be givin a place!

sounds good to me! hopefully ill be givin a place!

No lads I wreckon we should stick with the league..
    No chance of getting 32 people to be commited for a World Cup game.

CapRooney (Portugal) able to play tonight or tomorrow??

colly54 wrote: »

CapRooney (Portugal) able to play tonight or tomorrow??

True - Id probably recommend a 20 team league? premiership maybe!? im sure there is at least 4 or 5 reliable newbies looking to add to the current pool of players! like me!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Will be on today or tomorow fo sho

colly54 wrote: »

We probably wouldn't get the full 32, but even 24 would be enough. I just really like the idea of following the same format of the World Cup. 4 knock-out games plus the group games wouldn't be that big of a commitment either!

Not too gone on the idea of a 20 man premiership, that'd be too similar to what's already in place.

• Advertisement

L'prof wrote: »
    We probably wouldn't get the full 32, but even 24 would be enough. I just really like the idea of following the same format of the World Cup. 4 knock-out games plus the group games wouldn't be that big of a commitment either!

Not too gone on the idea of a 20 man premiership, that'd be too similar to what's already in place.

Champions league format maybe!? all the top european clubs? groups and knockout

Advertisement