Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Lads i dont understand why both of you are suggestion world cup , champions league etc.. Saying you dont want it to just be a league..
    When you aren't even in the league yet!!!:confused:
    We already decided that were doing two tiers of ten next season if we get 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

colly54 wrote: »
    Lads i dont understand why both of you are suggestion world cup , champions league etc.. Saying you dont want it to just be a league..

yes but we want to be in the league so we are interested!! two tiers of 10 is cool with me! you should get 20 if you dont scare any interested newbies off!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

Croatia 9-2 Mexico

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Just taking an interest. I'm fully aware of what the layout is going to be. I was suggesting that since the world cup is almost upon us, it would be a great idea to run that as well. It'd only be a maximum of 7 games if you got to the semis.

I can't see why anybody would be against the idea, but if there's no interest, then it clearly won't happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Im looking to play my games lads, will Holland, Italy or Czech be on today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Ya imo World cup teams only for the next league. Maybe have top four play in semis aswell. 1st plays fourths etc.

GOOD THING TURKEY AREN'T IN THE WORLD CUP!

Russia 3-1 Netherlands

Pretty poor match by both teams, it lacked intensity

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Russia 3-1 Netherlands

Pretty poor match by both teams, it lacked intensity

can i ask a question? who is responsible for posting the result? Is it the winning team???

winning or losing team, theres never been a problem with people putting up fake scores

Crosáidí wrote: »
    winning or losing team, theres never been a problem with people putting up fake scores

yea was just wondering - some other sites i played on requested the winning team put up the scores..i think the thinking behind it was to make sure at least one team puts it up and both teams arent leaving it to one another, hence nothing getting posted!

• Advertisement

Russia 3-4 Czech Rep

Thought I was gonna do the comeback

Turkey 4 - 2 Czech Republic.

Open game! I went all out offensive when I went 2 up and was using the L1 and pass thing loads for the lulz

Always seems to be raining or snowing......

Ronaldo (Portugal) 5-2 Spain

I just threw away the league!!
    I was on a five game losing streak and i decide to invite caprooney to a game ...dont know why :confused:

Havnt played fifa for a few days and this happens ..
    What a joke!!

Well played tho u played to ur Ronaldo's... I mean strength's haha

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

Ronaldo (Portugal) 5-2 Spain

I just threw away the league!!
    I was on a five game losing streak and i decide to invite caprooney to a game ...dont know why :confused:

Havnt played fifa for a few days and this happens ..
    What a joke!!

Well played tho u played to ur Ronaldo's... I mean strength's haha

sore loser much? haha

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

After talking to Crosáidí I've decided to try and organise a World Cup competition and started a new thread here. If we get enough players, it should be great craic. This is separate to the league here and will run at the same time. Hopefully ye all sign up, it'll be a maximum of 7 games, so it shouldn't take up too much time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Hi, are Portugal, Turkey or Russia on later for a game?

CapRooney wrote: »
    sore loser much? haha

No was just annoyed after throwing away league hahahaha
    well played :)

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Hi, are Portugal, Turkey or Russia on later for a game?

Turkey can play preferably now. What time you wanna play?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Can I join this league or is there another one coming up soon? Gamertag is

1722086204-SmudgeDope.png

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey are Turkey or Potugal on later thsi eve?? bout 9ish???

• Advertisement

Italy 1-2 Russia

Don't know what joe was doing but Buffon scored an OG in the 90min :confused:

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey are Turkey or Potugal on later thsi eve?? bout 9ish???

Turkey can play at 9ish

Accidentally played the wrong altintop up front in my last match but he scored a hat-trick :cool:

Turkey 3 - 1 Italy

Turkey 4 - 1 Netherlands (bit harsh prob :P)

I'm liking going all out attack as soon as I get a lead! It makes for some easy counter attack goals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

a bad day at the office for the italians.

roll on division 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Ireland be about today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Lads with WC fever about, I'm in dire need of a football fix on the PS3. I haven't enjoyed a game in years (having been a PES fan) and I'm strongly considering getting Fifa 10 and would be interested in the new league and maybe WC format if I can get the game in time. Where is my best shout for getting this as cheap as possible? I've noticed on the usual sites it's still as expensive as release so would picking this up second hand somewhere be my best bet?

I suppose any of your local games shop, hmv or xtra vision, they all stock pre-owned games
    Dont know if FIFA10 would be widely available 2nd hand as people tend to keep it till FiFA11 comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

Portugal 4- 1 Mexico
    Italy 0 - 2 Portugal

Fizman wrote: »
    Lads with WC fever about, I'm in dire need of a football fix on the PS3. I haven't enjoyed a game in years (having been a PES fan) and I'm strongly considering getting Fifa 10 and would be interested in the new league and maybe WC format if I can get the game in time. Where is my best shout for getting this as cheap as possible? I've noticed on the usual sites it's still as expensive as release so would picking this up second hand somewhere be my best bet?

gamestop will have a few copys 2nd hand, also should have agood deal on brand new

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Turkey 3 - 1 Italy

Turkey 4 - 1 Netherlands (bit harsh prob :P)

I'm liking going all out attack as soon as I get a lead! It makes for some easy counter attack goals!
    bit harsh?? BIT HARSH?!?!? i didnt even finish the game when the 4th went in - i just threw the controllor and went to the kitchen to start thrown the pots and pans around!!! How i didnt win that game is beyond belief - had so many chances and threw them away then 3 goals in about 3 realtime mins - WTF!!! Again ****ing hate this game but love the **** out of it too!!! Cmon Capn Rooney, im waitin for ya!!! :D:D

Advertisement