Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Crosáidí wrote: »
    I suppose any of your local games shop, hmv or xtra vision, they all stock pre-owned games
    Dont know if FIFA10 would be widely available 2nd hand as people tend to keep it till FiFA11 comes out
    Devil08 wrote: »
    gamestop will have a few copys 2nd hand, also should have agood deal on brand new

Actually I just remembered I have €12 on my PayPal account from selling the RDR War Horse so I might go the eBay route. Either that or I'll check out those shops tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

croatia 6-1 portugal

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Clemon, polarbearhead, CapRooney, ManYooFan, All in Flynn, thewools, Hatchets27 any interest in signing up for the Fifa 10 World Cup? I've reserved a spot for ye all at the moment just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Will portugal or ireland be on later?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

L'prof wrote: »
    Clemon, polarbearhead, CapRooney, ManYooFan, All in Flynn, thewools, Hatchets27 any interest in signing up for the Fifa 10 World Cup? I've reserved a spot for ye all at the moment just in case.

any spots going for this??

• Advertisement

Devil08 wrote: »
    any spots going for this??

Yep, post your PSN in the linked thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com

Phew - alot of updating there after the long weekend. Back to work tomorow :mad:

Anyways we are coming in the final gameweek guys... the remaining fixtures are obvious but will be posted tomorrow as usual.

There's also still a few back fixtures to be played so please get all remaining games completed ASAP guys... :)
    • 01 Jun 10 - Ireland - RobbieSavage Czech Rep - conco27
    • 01 Jun 10 - Portugal - CapRooney Netherlands - Philt27
    • 08 Jun 10 - Ireland - RobbieSavage England - Uroboric
    • 08 Jun 10 - Mexico - polarbearhead Ireland - RobbieSavage
    • 08 Jun 10 - Portugal - CapRooney Czech Rep - conco27

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

thewools wrote: »

Think you recorded my match with joe wrong. I won 3-1. It's down as a 3-1 loss :cool:

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Think you recorded my match with joe wrong. I won 3-1. It's down as a 3-1 loss :cool:

Sorry - updated now!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

England v Croatia
    Netherlands v Italy
    Ireland v Argentina
    Mexico v Portugal
    Russia v Germany
    Czech Rep 3-0 Brazil

Italy v England
    Argentina v Croatia
    Czech Rep v Netherlands
    Portugal v Ireland
    Turkey v Mexico
    Spain v Russia
    Germany 3-0 Brazil

Argentina v England
    Italy v Czech Rep
    Croatia v Portugal
    Netherlands v Germany
    Ireland v Turkey
    Russia v Mexico
    Spain 3-0 Brazil

Well done to every taking part and getting your games played, it's still a 2 horse race at the top so best of luck to colly54 and thewools for the title

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Spain v Turkey

Played this a while ago due to connection problems. Result was recorded:cool:

Russia 2-2 Germany

was 2-0 up, a bit sick, was getting ready for my victory dance and thewools scores 2 in quick succession
    Good game though good defending by both teams

thewools (Germany) 2 : 2 czam2007 (Russia)

Couldnt be tighter at the top... me and Colly now both joint at the top on points and score difference... Both of us have a game to play ;)

This game was personally brutal. But czam played well and his pace up front exposed my defense a few time... I was lucky to get the draw - very lucky!!
    But I'll take it :D

thewools (Germany) 2 : 2 czam2007 (Russia)

Couldnt be tighter at the top... me and Colly now both joint at the top on points and score difference... Both of us have a game to play ;)

This game was personally brutal. But czam played well and his pace up front exposed my defense a few time... I was lucky to get the draw - very lucky!!
    But I'll take it :D

Great stuff!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Spain 6-2 Russia

Was 5 nil up after 33 minutes . I was trying to get every goal i could as theWools will probably beat philt when it matters.

Let in a last minute goal which could be crucial to win the league :eek:

Good game crosaidi :)

yeah all over after 30 mins, Torres and Villa's pace killed me

beat philly only 4-2 last time out...

Im playing muck atm too so I wouldnt be suprised if I fail to win once again :(

beat philly only 4-2 last time out...

Im playing muck atm too so I wouldnt be suprised if I fail to win once again :(

I know you will beat him by 5 when it matters..You never normally fail to deliver when it matters haha

If I win my remaining - I would rather have a playoff game or two (2 legs) to decide the winner if you like?? :)

If I win my remaining - I would rather have a playoff game or two (2 legs) to decide the winner if you like?? :)

eh yeah ok sounds fair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey hey hey, i still have chances to get out of the relegation area - if i win all four of my remaining games, that may take me clear of the dreaded dropzone!! ah who am i kiddin - lookin forward to winning t he WC format and going straight back up with a Div 2 victory!!!

Can you play later on this evening Phil? 5.00pm ish???

Can you play later on this evening Phil? 5.00pm ish???
    no can do buddy - i dont get home from work til about 6:30pm but i can play then straight away if ul be on then>? get ready to lose the league in style man!!:D:D

Philt27 wrote: »
    no can do buddy - i dont get home from work til about 6:30pm but i can play then straight away if ul be on then>? get ready to lose the league in style man!!:D:D

No i'll be away at training...

Will be on later on in the night if your about... >11pm

No i'll be away at training...

Will be on later on in the night if your about... >11pm
    11pm on a school night?? dunno man - but if im on ill play ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

England 6 - 0 Croatia

Harsh result this. Croatia dominated posession (as seems to be the norm against me! :(), and got plenty of shots in, but they were all from the edge of the area or slightly further out. About the hour mark @ 3-0 and Crotia's DM got sent off, which probably killed off any chance of a way back. On another day I could have lost this by several, but the defence got in the way of most of the shots and Agbonlahor ran the show up top for England - 4 goals and 2 assists from the pacy son of a bitch, :eek:.

Clemon holding up the league ...Try get your games played man..
    You seem to have losed interest when you went out of title race

Italy 0-1 England

Close match, both teams guilty of beyond woeful finishing, and the post was hit three times. Good game lad, unlucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Töpher wrote: »
    Italy 0-1 England

Close match, both teams guilty of beyond woeful finishing, and the post was hit three times. Good game lad, unlucky.

U able to play tonight? I had connection problems today so I couldn't play you earlier

• Advertisement

Sorry, didn't see this last night, :o. Will be about this evening for a bit, so if you're about we can fix it up then, if not sure we'll get it sorted at some stage.

My only other game is against Clemon, still have a slim shot at 4th - bring it on! :pac:

Advertisement