Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Anyone want a game now from fixtures?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Argentina 2-0 Russia

Argentina 2-0 Russia

I got two lucky goals in the first half.

We both missed a hat full

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

England 1 - 2 Germany

Once again took the lead against thewools, once again... lost! :pac: Plenty of decent chances for both sides. Gave away the equaliser trying to play it out from the back (poor call), and the winner was a cross from about 35 yards out on the right wing that sailed into the top left corner, a (sickening) beauty - boo urns! :)

• Advertisement

Crosáidí wrote: »
    We both missed a hat full

True. Well player. TBH Russia are dire in the game. I hate playing with them. Think you drew the short straw with them.

Go mbeidh an tádh leat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools (Germany) 2 : 1 Urbonic (England)

Totally robbed poor urbonic here... He went 1 - 0 up early and could have been more. But I got it back to 1-1 before half time after a mistake by the England defence.

But as for my winner: I attempted a deep right wing cross, eh Badly. It looped over the keeper and into the top corner :o

The pace of Agbonlahor is just sCaRy, time after time the through balls were killing me; my defence must have been going half his speed. So all the rest of you - you have been warned! I dont think Torres will scare me as much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

thewools wrote: »
    thewools (Germany) 2 : 1 Urbonic (England)

Totally robbed poor urbonic here... He went 1 - 0 up early and could have been more. But I got it back to 1-1 before half time after a mistake by the England defence.

But as for my winner: I attempted a deep right wing cross, eh Badly. It looped over the keeper and into the top corner :o

The pace of Agbonlahor is just sCaRy, time after time the through balls were killing me; my defence must have been going half his speed. So all the rest of you - you have been warned! I dont think Torres will scare me as much :)

torres hat-trick 1st game!!! u should be scared haha:D

Always good to see the Germans pulling one over the Inglis

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

One question before I start....if the game ends as a draw is there an option to go to extra time?

• Advertisement

No, it ends as a draw

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Yea im down to play you buddy (polarbearhead) - ill be on after 9pm on Fri - i sent u a friend request lastnite!!

Im Playing Mexico, Ireland andSpain, if anyones on later this eve after about 9pm ill play them!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

I done up the league table as so:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

I will keep this updated throughout - but please post results on this thread.

Also I would recommend the following to everyone within this league:
    • Subscribe to this thread - hence you will get email alerts of all new posts.
      Go to Thread Tools at the top of the Thread and subscribe if you wish
    • Add all League members as friends on PSN. You will then see opponent online / offline and be able to contact via PSN.
    • Arrange game times either via PM on boards, PSN or on this thread.
    I hope this league is successful and everyone continues to play on regardless of the result.

BTW I am not afraid to wield the axe; if players disobey the rules or make no attempt to play their games: I WILL FORFEIT your games and BAN you from any future leagues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Not a great start by me but I am playing a ageing Italian team with absolutely no pace in the whole squad. Still its early doors and I aim to finish in a mid table position and hopefully get a bit more luck in the draw next time! Congrats to both opponents who hammered me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Philt27 wrote: »
    Im Playing Mexico, Ireland andSpain, if anyones on later this eve after about 9pm ill play them!:cool:
    I might be on tonight Philtz At around 9.30 maybe if i see ya on well have a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

r turkey russia or brazil able to play now any time soon?

i more than likely will be goin out at quarter past nine so ill play u at 9 if u want..:)

Anybody want to play Argentina today...?

Think I have Portugal and Mexico left

manyoofan wrote: »
    r turkey russia or brazil able to play now any time soon?

I can play you now

• Advertisement

Yea good stuff Clemen - mite cu on there in a while..

colly54 wrote: »
    i more than likely will be goin out at quarter past nine so ill play u at 9 if u want..:)
    Yea good man ill see u on there then..

Yea good man ill see u on there then..

wat time will u b on?

If your goin on philt accept my friend invite request

colly54 wrote: »
    wat time will u b on?
    im goin on n buddy 830pm

Clemon wrote: »
    will do - goin on now

im on now mate and looks like ur waiting to accept my request - have a look when u can.

i can play u now or at 12ish??

RobbieSavage (Ireland) 9-0 (Netherlands) Philt27

• Advertisement

RobbieSavage (Ireland) 9-0 (Netherlands) Philt27
    Ah i was unlucky there - 1st 20 mins i was in it then goal goal goal and then another goal and another...christ..it was like being hit by a bus!! fair play man - some killer finishin!! oh and i only lost because i was playin Ireland - good choice changin team there - playin the aul heartstrings there!! haha...:pac:

Advertisement