Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Philt27 wrote: »
    Ah i was unlucky there - 1st 20 mins i was in it then goal goal goal and then another goal and another...christ..it was like being hit by a bus!! fair play man - some killer finishin!! oh and i only lost because i was playin Ireland - good choice changin team there - playin the aul heartstrings there!! haha...:pac:

Ha ya my plan is workin.. First 20 mins very quite game nothin happenin on both ends then for the last 20 mins of the first half i just banged in 6 all in a row. Got an early goal in second half but then the next 30 mins were like the first 20 nothin happenin on both ends , Got 2 goals in the last 15 then . All in all good fast game, Philt seserves credit for not quiting and keeping the game going hope results pick up for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Argentina 1-1 Portugal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

can conco or philt play today??

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I can probably play tonight at around half 10 or 11 if anyone wants??
    I'm Turkey and can't play with em at all yet haha

Aha Shake wrote: »
    I can probably play tonight at around half 10 or 11 if anyone wants??
    I'm Turkey and can't play with em at all yet haha

I can play u about 11. I'm Argentina btw

• Advertisement

Cool! 11 it is. I added you on psn btw

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

el spankerton,philt 27,joe 2272.ill be on at 10 if yer about.

Osu wrote: »
    I can play u about 11. I'm Argentina btw

I cant wait much longer.....

I'll stay on til 25 past

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

I was just talking to a very upset philt27, he siad the sixth goal he conceded was offside, up until then it was nip and tuck...

balls still have none of my games played.ill be on again tomorrow evenin again from 9ish i suppose

• Advertisement

Turkey 2 - 2 Argentina

Admittedly I was under alot of pressure in the first half but my stupid defenders are so weak. couldnt head the ball back to the keeper (ball went about a metre) for first goal and got bullied off the the ball for second.

Happy that I scored in added time though. Super sub Kazim Kazim

oh ya..... worse connection evar! lol

That connection was a disaster. One of the worst I've seen!

u goin to be on today philt??

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

colly54 wrote: »
    u goin to be on today philt??
    hey colly yea ill be on later today - have to head out in a while but ill let u know when ill be on - cupla hours id say - prob bout 5ish.

balls still have none of my games played.ill be on again tomorrow evenin again from 9ish i suppose
    hey polar - ill be on after 5pm and maybe later in the eve again - ill let ya know - wel deffo get our game done2day or 2mw.

hatchets27 wrote: »
    I was just talking to a very upset philt27, he siad the sixth goal he conceded was offside, up until then it was nip and tuck...
    ill take it to the grave hatchets, it was deffo offside!!! keane n doyle are 2 of the most lethal strikers ive ever come up against! Torres and Villa will be a doddle after them pair!!:confused:

Philt27 wrote: »
    ill take it to the grave hatchets, it was deffo offside!!! keane n doyle are 2 of the most lethal strikers ive ever come up against! Torres and Villa will be a doddle after them pair!!:confused:
    Haaha doyle is so slow, Keane is unfairly pushed off the ball too much

If Croatia or Portugal wanna play today, let me know on this an hour or two in advance :cool:

i can play now if u want philt27?

colly54 wrote: »
    i can play now if u want philt27?
    im on now for an hour or so i u can get on?

• Advertisement

mexico 0 - netherlands 2. man mexico are crap!my strikers have aged me after that performance.well taken goals philt,good craic all the same!

mexico 0 - netherlands 2. man mexico are crap!my strikers have aged me after that performance.well taken goals philt,good craic all the same!
    yeah ther not the best alrite - strikers are slow as molassis tryin to run!! good game though - u wre still well in it at 1-0 though.good craic - lovin this league lark!!:D

if that flick had gone in i would have been runnin around the house with my shirt swinging over my head!!

ManYooFan or CapRooney on tonight?????????

El_Spankerton when will you be on next??

mexico 1 italy 5.believe it or not i was winning one nil at about 65 mins.its impossible to compete with these useless slow f*****s!!but ill soldier on.......................:o

philt27 or conco be on 2day??
    i want to get games played 2day

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

can play england(Uroboric) and turkey(AhaShake) anytime today if yer free?

CapRooney wrote: »
    can play england(Uroboric) and turkey(AhaShake) anytime today if yer free?

Woop!

I'll play ya at 4 if that suits? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

ya perfect

Advertisement