Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Yes Italy 5 Mexico 1 and you were leading polar until the 65th minute but like Shakira says the stats dont lie and that was your only shot. As soon as the equalizer went in there was only one winner and its nice to get my first win under my belt after been demolished in my previous two games. Still its early doors...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I'm not saying I would have won but jesus christ i've never been more annoyed playing FIFA.
    Stupid parents making me concede 2 goals in first 5 minutes ffs.

Portugal 3-0 Turkey

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

el spankerton i shud be on later on tonight if yer on.hopefully 11ish.another tough day at the office in store me thinks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

CapRooney wrote: »
    can play england(Uroboric) and turkey(AhaShake) anytime today if yer free?
    Will be around this evenin', will catch you if you're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Portugal (CapRooney) 0 - 1 England (Uroboric/Töpher)

Absolutely (and undeservedly) robbed this one, counter attack from a Portugese corner in stoppage time saw 85th minute sub Darren Bent lob the keeper from 20 yards.

Had a stinker in this, couldn't string two passes together, so spent most of the game on the back foot as I couldn't keep posession. The shot count was close, but to be fair most were from distance for both sides and there were no glorious chances missed at either end.

• Advertisement

ManYooFan able to play tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

colly54 wrote: »
    philt27 or conco be on 2day??
    i want to get games played 2day
    Hey Colly - ill be on at about 10pm if thats any use to ya?? conco is stuck in Benidorm - cant get a flight home - hes booked in to come home 2mw so fingrs crossed hel get back to play!!

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Yes Italy 5 Mexico 1 and you were leading polar until the 65th minute but like Shakira says the stats dont lie and that was your only shot. As soon as the equalizer went in there was only one winner and its nice to get my first win under my belt after been demolished in my previous two games. Still its early doors...:)
    hey hey joe - good lad - gettin ur 1st win under ur belt. i won the other nite too - woohoo!!! who says shanliss are gonna be the whippin boys?!?! Cmon Shanliss, Cmon Shanliss...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

el spankerton i shud be on later on tonight if yer on.hopefully 11ish.another tough day at the office in store me thinks!!
    I 2nd this

Netherlands 2 - 6 Spain!! - bloody brutal 1st half AGAIN!!! cudnt control Villa agus Torres - too fast, but good finishin by Colly. Was it 3-0 at half time - came straight back out and scored another 2 then i switched tactics and scored two quick breakway goals but i was undone yet again in the last min and that was that!! Good game though...

• Advertisement

Philt27 wrote: »
    hey hey joe - good lad - gettin ur 1st win under ur belt. i won the other nite too - woohoo!!! who says shanliss are gonna be the whippin boys?!?! Cmon Shanliss, Cmon Shanliss...:)
    It happened AGAIN!! i start gackin about oh whos gonna be the whippin boys - not me!! an i get hammered 6-2!! haha - note to self "stop gackin":confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Spain 6-2 Netherlands

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

@manyoofan

When do you want to play our game, i can play 2moro before 6.30

Crosáidí wrote: »
    England v Czech Rep
    Argentina 1-1 Portugal
    Italy 0-3 Germany
    Croatia v Turkey
    Netherlands 2-6 Spain
    Ireland 2-0 Russia
    Brazil v Mexico

Portugal 0-1 England
    Germany v Czech Rep
    Turkey 2-2 Argentina
    Spain 5-1 Italy
    Russia v Croatia
    Mexico 0-2 Netherlands
    Brazil v Ireland

England 1-2 Germany
    Portugal 3-0 Turkey
    Czech Rep v Spain
    Argentina 2-0 Russia
    Italy 5-1 Mexico
    Croatia v Brazil
    Netherlands 0-9 Ireland

Can we get these games played lads, cheers

Can we get these games played lads, cheers

Portugal beat Turkey 3-0

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

anyone hear anythin from el spankerton?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Sorry lads, I was busy the whole weekend and wasnt online at all. Ill be on a good bit this week to play as many matches I can.

Ill be on tonight if any of my oponents want to play from about 8.30?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

hey sorry wasnt on this weekend, i can play anytime today before 4 and after half 9 if any of my opponents want to play?

manyoofan wrote: »
    hey sorry wasnt on this weekend, i can play anytime today before 4 and after half 9 if any of my opponents want to play?

Wanna play turkey at 3 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

3 Players have yet to play any games so please attempt to play their remaininf games before Tuesday please...

• Advertisement

I can play now, otherwise between 3 and 4 later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

manyoofan said he can play both of ue at 3.:D

Russia 1-5 Croatia

I'm taking a beating in this league with these Ruskies

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Wanna play turkey at 3 ?

yeh il play ya at 3

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Lads, stuck in barca till at least thurs. Ill get to my games if I ever get out of here, altho there are worse places to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Sorry lads, I was busy the whole weekend and wasnt online at all. Ill be on a good bit this week to play as many matches I can.

Ill be on tonight if any of my oponents want to play from about 8.30?
    Ya i can play ya at 8.30.:)

alanc2003 wrote: »
    Lads, stuck in barca till at least thurs. Ill get to my games if I ever get out of here, altho there are worse places to be!

Jaysus sickener, try get a ticket for the Inter match

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Jaysus sickener, try get a ticket for the Inter match
    Unfortuntely thats in italy altho the way things are goin I might be here for the return leg

croatia 1 russia 1

croatia r so slow its unreal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Russia 1-5 Croatia

I'm taking a beating in this league with these Ruskies
    croatia 1 russia 1

croatia r so slow its unreal

Did you play twice??