Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Spain - colly54, Ireland - RobbieSavage and Mexico - polarbearhead

When you available to play?? I can play from 5.00 - 6.30ish or later on in the night >10.30 today if anyone is around...

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

el spankerton i shud be on for 7pm on thurs.if i cant ill post tomorrow afternoon.
    the wools,ill be available fri around 11ish if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

thewools wrote: »

When you available to play?? I can play from 5.00 - 6.30ish or later on in the night >10.30 today if anyone is around...

i mite be able to play between 5 nd 6:30 not sure....
    ill defo play after 10:30 if not tho

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Ill play ya at 11 wools, Cuntin studyin for exams has me tied up durin the day

el spankerton i shud be on for 7pm on thurs.if i cant ill post tomorrow afternoon.
    the wools,ill be available fri around 11ish if that suits
    colly54 wrote: »
    i mite be able to play between 5 nd 6:30 not sure....
    ill defo play after 10:30 if not tho
    Clemon wrote: »

Sound guys - thanks for the quick responses... :eek:

If I see any of you online later on this evening / tonight I'll drop you a message on PSN ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Forget exams, Let's FIFA10!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

is russia(czam2007), Brazil(El_Spankerton) or Netherlands(Philt27) available to play today/tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Anyone wanna play Turkey super early tomorrow? Like 9-10ish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Brazil, Italy or Netherlands want to play tonight tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I (England) won't be around until Saturday or Sunday evening, just a heads up.

• Advertisement

(RobbieSavage)Ireland 4-1 Germany(thewools)

Funny kind of game i had a good 20 minute spell were i scored 3 and then the game went quite for the rest of it. Steven Reid scored a peach for me

thewools (Germany) 1 : 4 RobbieSavage (Ireland)

Well well, I got whipped bad... could have been more tbh... RobbieS plays a good game going forward ans seems to have a very well balanced formation unlike my counter based mess... :D

(RobbieSavage)Ireland 4-1 Germany(thewools)

Funny kind of game i had a good 20 minute spell were i scored 3 and then the game went quite for the rest of it. Steven Reid scored a peach for me

Sure was a sweet shot... When u went 2-0 up I then hit the post, after that i then went more attacking to my demise :(

Good game

I missed 1 or 2 sitters and you had a bad miss in 1st half. Thought scoreline was a bit unfair. Neither of us really played to our best or totally dominated

Ya game could have been diffrent had you scored.I remember saying i really need a 3rd goal after you missed that. Im lookin forward to the return match!

thewools (Germany) 3 : 3 colly54 (Spain)

I want to cry... I conceded two of the worst goals EVER!! I got a late equaliser but should have won it with another chance before the whistle blew... but thats football :rolleyes:

Colly tried some time wasting and silly tackles which prob lost him the game though :p

thewools (Germany) 3 : 3 colly54 (Spain)

I want to cry... I conceded two of the worst goals EVER!! I got a late equaliser but should have won it with another chance before the whistle blew... but thats football :rolleyes:

Colly tried some time wasting and silly tackles which prob lost him the game though :p

I killed a good 3 minutes with that time wasting. :p The only reason i did that is because of the two hammerings u gave me in the last league. I badly wanted a win against you but not to be :(. By the way those tackles did not lose me the match as i would have taking a draw before the match... haha
    It was probably the best online game of fifa i have ever played...

colly54 wrote: »
    I killed a good 3 minutes with that time wasting. :p The only reason i did that is because of the two hammerings u gave me in the last league. I badly wanted a win against you but not to be :(. By the way those tackles did not lose me the match as i would have taking a draw before the match... haha
    It was probably the best online game of fifa i have ever played...

As RobbieSavage says - i look forward to the return game lol

Your first two goals really pissed me off - robbing the keeper twice :mad: The first one - i fell asleep and didnt even notice your player coming in from the blind side when i was kicking it out!!!

As RobbieSavage says - i look forward to the return game lol

Your first two goals really pissed me off - robbing the keeper twice :mad: The first one - i fell asleep and didnt even notice your player coming in from the blind side when i was kicking it out!!!

Yeah i know :D

I think thats what i need to beat you though.... ha:p

This league is WIDE OPEN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Italy 1 - 3 Argentina

Got bullied in the midfield for 90 mins in this game. No great chances created either side for the first half. I got a break and put it away just before half time. Then Joe equalized late 2nd half, only for me to reply with two late Higuain goals to complete his hat-trick.
    I'd say Joe is pretty annoyed at this result because of him bossing the midfield, but in all honesty this game was going to come down to who took their chances. Only for Samuel I'd say the game would of turned out different. Let nothing by him.

This league is WIDE OPEN

Really?

I was thinking more along the lines of "Robbie Savage has it won. If thewools loses 4-1 (to Ireland:eek:) what hope do the rest of us have?" :P

Seriously though you were assigned France....I think re-matches (or disqualification) are in order :pac:

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Really?

I was thinking more along the lines of "Robbie Savage has it won. If thewools loses 4-1 (to Ireland:eek:) what hope do the rest of us have?" :P

Seriously though you were assigned France....I think re-matches (or disqualification) are in order :pac:

I think I would have taken Ireland over Germany myself... Ireland are pretty okay in Fifa if you can get good supply to Keane, McGeady, Duff and Doyle...

There is always the return games - bring it on :P

I think I would have taken Ireland over Germany myself... Ireland are pretty okay in Fifa if you can get good supply to Keane, McGeady, Duff and Doyle...

There is always the return games - bring it on :P
    In fairness doyle is ****e:)

In fairness doyle is ****e:)

He's slow but he can fairly tuck them away :)...

I think you were really missing Kilbane and McShane badly today. Next time around when I play you I reckon u should start them ;)

But at the end of the day - if a player is comfortable with a team and has a gameplan and set formation its half the battle.

Im trying a 5-2-3 atm with Germany and its obvious its not working. I need to compensate my serious lack of pace with numbers in defense. I also think my 3 attacking players are spaced too far away from one another atm so maybe I'll look at tweaking this.

So i would recommend to everyone; try a few things out and tweak them slightly until you are comfortable with them and know where your players will be etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

thewools, I find a simple 442 works best with Germany.

Im available to play from bout 7 onwards this evening if anyone can play? I want to get as many games as possible played tonight.

If i see Italy-Joe2727 on Psn today i will play our game

LEAGUE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

Any word on conco27? Is he back in the country yet?

Anyone on for a game before half 12 against turkey? Russia, England or Brazil?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Anyone on for a game before half 12 against turkey? Russia, England or Brazil?

Ill be home for lunch at bout 12:45 if you can wait till then? Just the thank this post if your cool with that.

Advertisement