Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Ill be home for lunch at bout 12:45 if you can wait till then? Just the thank this post if your cool with that.

Just downloading the update. 40% done. So it could be closer to 1 than 12.45 :P

Do you have it downloaded?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Just downloading the update. 40% done. So it could be closer to 1 than 12.45 :P

Do you have it downloaded?

Updates done now anyways....

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

Any word on conco27? Is he back in the country yet?

with a bit of luck ill be back tonight, booked on a flight for 10.30 this evening so ill get to my games 2mrw and over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

alanc2003 wrote: »
    with a bit of luck ill be back tonight, booked on a flight for 10.30 this evening so ill get to my games 2mrw and over the weekend
    Ill play ya tomorow so alan

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey lads, ill (Netherlands) be on later from 8-9pm if Croatia, Argentina or Portugal will be on?? And as for the league being wide open - haha - go on the savage (robbie that is) dont mind losin 9-0 now!! none too shabby!!

• Advertisement

Also how do u put those stats on ur posts?! not that im very proud of them but hey - may as well show my opponants what ther up against!! not much!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Philt27 wrote: »
    Also how do u put those stats on ur posts?! not that im very proud of them but hey - may as well show my opponants what ther up against!! not much!!! :D

Click on the gamercard in mine or anyones signature.

Then set up your own by entering your PSN details etc.

The gamercard will give you a link to copy.

Then go to your user CP details and under "Settings & Options" you will see "Edit Signature". Click that and then paste the URL into the signature and save ;)

Sweet - good lad Wools - ill give u a goal when we play!! haha - dont think ul need much help?!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

anyone playin mexico ill be on from 7pm.el spankerton,the wools,colly 54.its goin to be a long evenin playin those 3!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Yes Italy 1 Argentina 3. Im not a happy camper. My keeper passed the ball to the forward and he scored the first, who controls these players? I equalised in the second half and conceded straight away from the kick off. i smashed my controller off the floor, cursed the house down and then the wife says the worst thing any gamer hates to hear...relax its only a game. "Its only a game? It wasnt long before the back of my hand was across her face. Keep your ffing mouth shut I hinted. meanwhile I had conceded the third goal cos im poo. I had good possession through out but my strikers were like Ken doherty...yes cock eyed and cueless

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

Guys, what's with all the negative press custom tactics get online? Why don't I see the problem with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

anyone playin mexico ill be on from 7pm.el spankerton,the wools,colly 54.its goin to be a long evenin playin those 3!!

yeah just send me an invite then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Keep your ffing mouth shut I hinted.

You probably waited till her back was turned, and gave her the finger , tell the truth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Hey lads, ill (Netherlands) be on later from 8-9pm if Croatia, Argentina or Portugal will be on?? And as for the league being wide open - haha - go on the savage (robbie that is) dont mind losin 9-0 now!! none too shabby!!

I'll play you then so.

Guys, what's with all the negative press custom tactics get online? Why don't I see the problem with this?
    Are you lost young boy??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools (Germany) 6 : 0 polarbearhead (Mexico)

A bit one sided - im still not happy with my general play but starting to get there... Mexico are a poor team so its unfortunate that polar got them... but thats the luck of the draw dude!!!

Osu wrote: »
    I'll play you then so.
    hey osu - change of plan buddy, im headin out to watch the mighty merseyside reds take on athletico - why? ive no idea but ive put myself thru the whole season so far so i may as well continu till the end!!!ill be on sat though so ill let yall know..

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Yes Italy 1 Argentina 3. Im not a happy camper. My keeper passed the ball to the forward and he scored the first, who controls these players? I equalised in the second half and conceded straight away from the kick off. i smashed my controller off the floor, cursed the house down and then the wife says the worst thing any gamer hates to hear...relax its only a game. "Its only a game? It wasnt long before the back of my hand was across her face. Keep your ffing mouth shut I hinted. meanwhile I had conceded the third goal cos im poo. I had good possession through out but my strikers were like Ken doherty...yes cock eyed and cueless
    i was there - it was horrible - poor joe had already conceded 2 goals and that woman skips in her 2 cent with that quote!!!ha - when she got up off the floor i gave her a swift one to the ribs and warned her NEVER to say that again - needless to say she went to the kitchen and got the beer in!! lesson learned id say:eek::D:D

got some chasin from the wools.mexico or not hes on a different planet to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

alri any1 who has to play me(croatia) il be on from now till bout half 10

• Advertisement

i was there - it was horrible - poor joe had already conceded 2 goals and that woman skips in her 2 cent with that quote!!!ha - when she got up off the floor i gave her a swift one to the ribs and warned her NEVER to say that again - needless to say she went to the kitchen and got the beer in!! lesson learned id say:eek::D:D
    As my sig says, You can bate the wife, But you cant bate the craic

lads,myself and colly were trying to play our match but we couldnt get it started.hes nat type2 and im type 3. what do we do?i havent a clue about any of that stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Thewools and I had same problem last time . He changed something and it worked.:confused:

lads,myself and colly were trying to play our match but we couldnt get it started.hes nat type2 and im type 3. what do we do?i havent a clue about any of that stuff!

Are you eircom?
    It seems your the problem Nat 3 is the worse for online gaming

irish broadband im with.can anyone talk me thru changing it?

Did this happen you with el spankerton too?

I think you should post in the playstation Forum and ask or one of thr tech forums
    You might need to get Irish broadband's PPPoE username and password

heres a video showing how to do it for eircom :D the principle is the same
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xod5TQy1eBI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

Clemon wrote: »
    Are you lost young boy??:)

Um, no? Genuine question...thought this would be the best place to ask!

Um, no? Genuine question...thought this would be the best place to ask!

We'll its not really as there has been no discussion on the merits of custom tactics in online fifa gameplay here.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Any of my opponents free to play in the next half hour?

Advertisement