Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with fm2010 crash dump

Options
  • 12-04-2010 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hey guys. having a problem with fm2010. it gets to a certain date (05/01/2011) in the game and then just stops. it says crash dump occoured every time. this is really peeing me off as im just getting intop it at this time. have tried unloading/reloading but same prob persists....any help out there???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

have you downloaded the patch?

I had the same error (it never occurred at the same time though) and this seemed to work for me(touch wood)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I had it at a certain date as well I went to the Sports Interactive folder in My Documents and deleted the Crash Dumps folder there and holiday'd past the date and it worked grand, that's the only advice I can give ya hopefully it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭angrykoala

thanks guys...have the patch.fingers crossed

Advertisement