Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio slabs (Sandstone color) Grange rath Drogheda

• 12-04-2010 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could buy sandstone patio slabs. They are of a particular type used by the builders of Grange Rath Housing estate in Drogheda ( the 2003 launch ). They are a smooth sandstone color with a fleck running through them. I want to extend my existing patio, and of course am unable to find them anywhere!
    If anyone could help, or even knows of someone lifting there existiing patio, and wishes to sell the old ones, I would be grateful?

Kind regards
    Wess

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,326 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place. The Help Desk is for people experiencing problems with the site, rather than for general queries. However, if you post over on the Louth forum perhaps someone there will be able to help you.

Advertisement