Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCWORLD CLOSED? (no)

Options
  • 12-04-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭

Went down last friday evening to check out something and saw it was closed, sign in the window said we have moved to athlone!!
    It was dark at the time so i could have misread the sign.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Can anyone back this up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

You could try giving them a call if you're curious.

Nothing on their website about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

PC World is open was in there on sat, it was the carpet place just before it that moved to athlone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

awww :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

flynnlives wrote: »
    Went down last friday evening to check out something and saw it was closed, sign in the window said we have moved to athlone!!
    It was dark at the time so i could have misread the sign.

How drunk were you!?

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Wompa1 wrote: »
    How drunk were you!?

seems like i was quite drunk!

seems like i was quite drunk!

When I think about somebody you mistaking the carpet place for PC World I picture someone like that Moleman guy on The Simpsons knocking on the Window...Hellooooo!!! is this where the digital computers are sold?..Hello?..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Title change

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Hello, this is Moleman in the morning. Good Moleman to you. Today, part four of our series of the agonizing pain in which I live every daaaay!!!

• Advertisement

Hello, this is Moleman in the morning. Good Moleman to you. Today, part four of our series of the agonizing pain in which I live every daaaay!!!

ha ha yeah! There were rumours going around that where ever there was a Currys and PC World in the same town they would close one or the other down but heard that months ago and think it's crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Wompa1 wrote: »
    ha ha yeah! There were rumours going around that where ever there was a Currys and PC World in the same town they would close one or the other down but heard that months ago and think it's crap

Not like you'd be missing out on deals as they're both the same company anyway...

Advertisement