Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii component cable - bricks and mortar in Dublin

Options
  • 12-04-2010 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can buy the component cable for the Wii in Dublin.

Rang Game in Liffey valley and they didn't have any, I'm wondering are they tricky enough to find....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

quarryman wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can buy the component cable for the Wii in Dublin.

Rang Game in Liffey valley and they didn't have any, I'm wondering are they tricky enough to find....

I remember trying to find one in the local shops a while back but couldn't. I got one through Amazon instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I had trouble finding one about a month ago (none in Smyths, Game, Gamestop), but got it in Xtravision in the end. Try there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Try GAME on Dawson street, last time I was in there they had one from their own range.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

So I've tried Game, Currys, Xtravision and Smyths. Reckon it'll have to be online so. Thanks for the suggestions.

Advertisement