Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

belly bands / extenders

Options
  • 12-04-2010 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi all
    long time lurker, first time poster here :)
    has anyone ever used these?? im totally not looking forward to buying maternity clothes (jeans, work trousers etc) and am considering buying one of these

http://www.onceborn.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=321

to put off the dreaded maternity shopping , am 16 wks now and starting to show....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Pinkdust

Welcome jumparound :)

Got them from onceborn when i was 16 weeks....18 weeks now and still havent gotten to use them. I suppose everyone grows differently but they are still a bit big for me and i have a fine bump on me now... still wearing my own jeans but with the button open and hidden under a long floaty top! Seems to work best for now anyway! Is you get the multi pack which has a few different sizes in it im sure they'll be great after 20 weeks when you feally feel the bump moving up to your bellybutton!
    Best of luck with your little one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

jumparound wrote: »
    hi all
    long time lurker, first time poster here :)

Welcome. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jumparound

thanks for the welcomes :D
    think im gonna go ahead and invest... for €16.99 im bound to get some use out of it....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Be sure to tell us how you get on.

I have a roll of 3 inch wide silk lined elastic and I'm hoping to extend a few pairs with pockets with that.

Advertisement