Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cancelling a test.

• 12-04-2010 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

So I just finally got the date in the post for my driving test. Problem is, the test is smack bang in the middle of my college exams. I didn't know the dates of my exams when applying for the test so I couldn't put them in as dates that I couldnt do it.

So I'm just wondering if after I cancel this test do I have to re-apply and wait another two and a half months for another date? The RSA website is no help, its just telling me how to cancel.

Any help would be great :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭DrivingTestTips: Brian

Waiting times change, so you should go with around the two and a half months it's hard to say when it comes to this..... sorry I know its not much help (your best option is to ring the rsa)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

Waiting times change, so you should go with around the two and a half months it's hard to say when it comes to this..... sorry I know its not much help (your best option is to ring the rsa)

Thanks for the reply.

I rang the number they give you to cancel the test and its just an automated system telling you to leave a voicemail.
    But it said that you can make a maximum of two cancellations per application.
    So would I be right in taking that to mean that i don't have to re-apply and they'll just send me another date?

They really should really explain all this on the website!

Advertisement