Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Netbook Issues

Options
  • 12-04-2010 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭bongi69

Having recently had a VAIO in for repair, sony quoted me €170 standard fee to just look at it if the problem wasn't covered under warranty. OP take it into a sony center. I didn;t buy my laptop from a sony center, but they gave me advice on the issue before I raised it with the original retailer

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭jimoc

Have you tried ringing Sony's American customer service and see what they say to you?
    It would probably be cheaper to send it over there to be repaired then pay what that joker quoted you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I worked in Apple aover 5 years ago, and their cheapest repair on a laptop then was over £400, went all the way over £1000 when it became BER.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

whiterebel wrote: »
    I worked in Apple aover 5 years ago, and their cheapest repair on a laptop then was over £400, went all the way over £1000 when it became BER.

You worked up by the halting site as well then ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement