Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Ladies Meet Up v. 3.0 - Bowling - Friday May 7

Options
  • 12-04-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

Since the last one was such a success, come to the next one too!

We'll hammer out times closer to the day but probably around 7:30.

Where should we go, Planet, Leisureland or City Limits (Oranmore)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Xiney wrote: »
    Since the last one was such a success, come to the next one too!

We'll hammer out times closer to the day but probably around 7:30.

Where should we go, Planet, Leisureland or City Limits (Oranmore)?

I'd go for Planet on the Headford Road just because of the location and no car needed and there is parking in the Dyke Road/Tesco temporarily)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Also, FYI, there's a thread on tLL for going to have tea at Father Ted's house in Co. Clare.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055881653

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Yep I'd say the Oranmore one would be hard for some people to get to! Have never been in the Tesco one though, whats it like inside? Love the bowling idea, hope I can go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Hey girls, would really like to join you for bowling.:)

Awesome - the more the merrier :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Would love to join ye too, I am in Galway. Hopefully I can make it, will know closer to the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Carolyyn

Hi,
    looking forward to meeting up for the bowling, hope to see lots of familiar faces from our last night out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

if work allows, i would love to join ye all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Ooh ooh I might be able to go! :)

Excellent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I can't bowl to save my life, but could have fun trying,so if i'm in Galway that weekend i will try make it if that's ok!

oh yes - please come. I don't want to be the only one there who can't bowl :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

god i'd love to get out of the house but i have never been bowling and am afraid i would be lousy:eek:

in fairness it's probably no fun if you're good at it.

half the fun is laughing at how crap you are :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

i dunno.. i'll see how i'm feeling friday whether i can take the shame of it or not:oCause i'm talking brutal here:D
    If i do go i'll end making people feel great about themselves though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Hi girls,
    Do we have a time and place for the bowling yet????

8pm on Friday would suit me better than 7.30pm cos I have an exam until 5.30pm and have to do sis's make-up for night out directly after. I don't think I would make 7.30pm:(, will do my best tho' if I can!!!:)

8pm sounds pretty perfect to me - we'll get one game in and then we can head off to the pub :D

(I'll probably be driving though, so I'll be on the pints of blackcurrant)

Xiney wrote: »
    8pm sounds pretty perfect to me - we'll get one game in and then we can head off to the pub :D

(I'll probably be driving though, so I'll be on the pints of blackcurrant)

Me too AFAIK but sure, we'll be grand:)

Is the bowling gonna be in the place beside Tesco??

That's the one!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭satcie101

So we've got the place we are going for the bowling confirmed. Now the important part, what pub should we head to after? Any suggestions...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Carolyyn

I'm looking forward to it guys, haven't been bowling in years !!

8 suits me, but I might give the pub a miss cos am heading to Clare afterwards.

satcie101 wrote: »
    So we've got the place we are going for the bowling confirmed. Now the important part, what pub should we head to after? Any suggestions...

I think we may as well decide there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 MagicM83

Sorry ladies I can't make it on Friday, will hopefully catch up with you the next time if not before.:)

Have a good one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I've to drop a cake at a party in Galway at 7 so will entertain myself for an hour :) Won't be drinking with the whole stoney broke/driving thing but will definitely come to the pub for a while anyways.

Also I will say this now, I have very selective vision and memory of faces, I can be pretty useless at it :o So if you see me and recognise me come grab me please :P

I haven't been out with ye ladies yet so I won't have a clue who I'm looking for........
    If ye see a lost woman with short black very curly hair that'll be me!!!!!!:D

don't worry - I know you since you gave me a lift back from Monivea that day last autumn :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Pk10

Sorry I won't be able to make Friday night but I hope you will all have a great night, if it is as good as the last ladies meet it will be a cracker.

Have fun

Kay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 saraz86

New to the forum and new to galway so might try make this and meet some of you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Won't be able to make to make tonight's Bowling I'm afraid. :( And was looking forward to it too, haven't been bowling in years lol.

Please write up or let me know if it's on anytime again!

I see there's a few others that can't make it either. May I ask would anyone like to join me for a session of Bowling some week-day evening perhaps? Won't be a night out per se as it's during the week, literally bowling and home again .... Possibly may suit - when it's just the bowling rather than not participating in sitting in a Pub and not being able to drink due to having to drive home lol!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

i don't think i'll be able to make it after all i'm afraid :(
    Have to go to Dublin.

Advertisement