Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Ladies Meet Up v. 3.0 - Bowling - Friday May 7

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Hi ladies of the west, 3 of us turned up to bowling but still very enjoyable!!!!!

Made it easier for me finishing last when there was only 3:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

I'm sorry I didnt go but was so wrecked after my god awful job(tad dramatic i know:D)
    Glad to hear it was fun:D
    i really wasnt to go on one of these meet ups I don't know many people in galway anymore:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 saraz86

Hi ladies of the west, 3 of us turned up to bowling but still very enjoyable!!!!!

OMG I posted here yesterday but didn't cop that this was tonight!! :o:o:o I've been sitting at home all evening!!! So sorry. I'm around Galway for at least 6 months though, hopefully longer if contract extended, so will do this again i hope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 saraz86

OMG I posted here yesterday but didn't cop that this was tonight!! :o:o:o I've been sitting at home all evening!!! So sorry. I'm around Galway for at least 6 months though, hopefully longer if contract extended, so will do this again i hope!
    gl

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

We all finished on the podium, like.

(I'm number 2! I'm number 2!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Fair play to those I went..I actually forgot which is unlike me, but was in college anyway plugging away :( Next one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Sorry I didn't make it, got held up, it was half 8 by the time I was done and I was wrecked! :(

Advertisement