Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need new joystick

Options
  • 12-04-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭

Hello all, I haven’t flown in ages, not since my joystick broke. I am now looking to get back into it (just ordered a copy of fsx) and am in need of a new joystick. My price range is about 40 to 60 but it is slightly flexible if the difference can be justified. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Anything either Logitech or Saitek make are going to be cool for that price range, just shop around to find the best price you can. I've got a simple Logitech Attack 3 that's served me well, down the line i'll get something more advanced like a CH Products Flight yoke but basic stuff they're all really the same. Check its got view hat, throttle and possibly force feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

The best joystick I've ever had is the one I've had for a few years... Sidewinder 2. You can pick up a cheap one on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Thanks for the help, I have ordered a cyborg x from saitek. It seemed to tick all of my boxes and it was only 30 sterling with free shipping from Amazon.

Advertisement