Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking nokia e52 (o2 network)

Options
  • 12-04-2010 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi

i bought nokia e52 (o2 network) on adverts and i went to one of this chinese lads in city center to unlock it, lad told me they cant unlock this one at all :( (only meteor network) is it true??any one knows?

can someone tell me is it possible to unlock this mobile in o2 store?or they cant do it either??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 juras

maybe doesnt :( i check in 3 different places same story :(

i dont know if it was bill pay or PAYG phone :( they will give me unlock code even when im with meteor? when i bring my mobile to o2 store you think that should be enough for them?or you need o2 simcard aswell?

yea its second hand from adverts.ie phone is brand new box was opened by me. i will give him a ring.

will try this way to or maybe i will try in o2 shop in the square

thanks mate, i prishiate for your help.

EDIT:

it works!!i give them a ring and no problems, she said that request to nokia has been send and it could take up to 8h to get unlock code!:D

• Advertisement

hmm i will give them 24h if i dont get code i give them a ring again.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MollyDurkin

juras wrote: »
    hmm i will give them 24h if i dont get code i give them a ring again.:cool:

Hi Juras,

I have the same problem. I bought an E52 from O2 but want to use my Meteor SIM so need to unlock it but nobody seems to be able to do it. I rang O2 and their automated anwsering says you need to have spend €150 on credit. It sounds like you hadn't the required €150 spent so how did you get the code from them? Did you just ignore it and ask anyway?

Would appreciate any help on the issue...Thanks

Hi Juras,

I have the same problem. I bought an E52 from O2 but want to use my Meteor SIM so need to unlock it but nobody seems to be able to do it. I rang O2 and their automated anwsering says you need to have spend €150 on credit. It sounds like you hadn't the required €150 spent so how did you get the code from them? Did you just ignore it and ask anyway?

Would appreciate any help on the issue...Thanks

hi

i bought mobile from guy who was on bill pay so there was no problem, i spoke with very nice girl on call center she took my IMEI and i recevied text msg after around 24h and thats it basically
    try to call them maybe they will give you more info where mobile coming from(bill pay or prepaid) and what can you do.

take a look on adverts.ie and search for "Turbosim" maybe this small thing will do the job.(personally i dont know anybody using this so im not sure is it gonna work with your mobile)

cheers

Advertisement