Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Prada (KE850) Not turning on

Options
  • 12-04-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

I have a LG Prada (KE850). When the power button is pressed the phone does not power on, it doesn't respond to a battery pull and putting the charger in doesn't effect it.
    One thing that does happen thought is the back lights on the call buttons glow (red) when the charger is inserted.

Anyone have any ideas why the phone won't start ?
    Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Your best off going to mprc in sandyford or phonemenders in clondalkin, which ever one is closer. I'd imagine that this phone is outside of its warranty by now so they will quote you a repair cost.

(Come to think about it, could be water damaged, check the indicators on the battery and on the phone behind battery on the board. Make sure its not pink/red.

Advertisement