Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onerepublic gig

• 12-04-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,644 ✭✭✭✭

How did the Onerepublic go on saturday night. Was at the Mayors ball and could not go to the fourum.lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

I thought they were very good. The lead singer interacted well with the crowd, often hopping down from the stage and singing in the crowd.

Although there were sum dopes there, one fella ran onto the stage when they were playing, but the bouncers got to him before he caused any 'damage'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Dopes in the fourm you say? Never, next you'll be telling me that there are knobs in harveys! :)

I would have liked to see them in point of fact. Their album us actually pretty good. P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

iseegirls wrote: »
    I thought they were very good. The lead singer interacted well with the crowd, often hopping down from the stage and singing in the crowd.

Although there were sum dopes there, one fella ran onto the stage when they were playing, but the bouncers got to him before he caused any 'damage'.

I didn't see that and I was in the front row?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I didn't see that and I was in the front row?

Yeah it happened when they were performing Apologize, and he went up to the fella playing the chello. 2 bouncers came over and took him out the back quickly though.

Advertisement