Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alex Reid - The fight of his life

• 12-04-2010 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭

This series kicks off tonight at 9 on Bravo.Anybody else going to watch. I reckon I'll give the first episode a go and see how it looks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

No way dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Yeah, stuck in on the aul Sky telebox. I really don't know what to expect. Will his training methods be sound? Will he be training normally, but with Bravo interpreting it wrong and sensationalise it?

Will he end up looking like a clown?

I like the guy. And it's a show about MMA, so i'm definately checking it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I think the marketing BAMMA are doing for this event is very good and I think they could draw more fans into MMA as a result because it gives someone they can shout for or support

"Kaysi will give Alex moves that Tom Watson will not be expecting.........."

.......unless he watches the show of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭cletus

it turns out to be a version of human weapon. tonight was keysi fight method. not sure what Roger Gracie was doing in the middle of it all

• Advertisement

cletus wrote: »
    it turns out to be a version of human weapon. tonight was keysi fight method. not sure what Roger Gracie was doing in the middle of it all

They just seemed to throw Roger Gracie in the middle!

Maybe Bravo gave him a ring and Roger said "Alex who? I'm free for 20 minutes later, it's today or nothing. I have no idea who this guy is"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Does he still fight out of London Shootfighters?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

I said id watch just to give it benefit of the doubt but my suspicions were confirmed its just more bravo action fighter stuff TBH.
    Its no different from other programmes like 'deadliest warrior',a man goes in search of teh deadliest fighting skills and travels teh planet trying to imrove his knowledge..its purely as a build up to his beating/fight against kong.

Advertisement