Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left4Dead 1 for PC!

Options
  • 12-04-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭

I really want it. I love it, one of my most favourite games ever. I have the second one on my PC but it's not the first one. I really want to play the first one again, it has disappeared from shops :(

On Steam it's the same price as the second one :eek: Play.com it's cheaper, but I'm in no position to order anything online for a few weeks, and I have an urge :pac:

I checked Game in town and Liffey Valley, all the Gamestops! Anywhere in Dublin still stock it?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Seen the second one knocking around HMV for about 22 euros if that is any good to you? Couldn't find the first one anywhere when I was looking for it a few months ago so went with amazon.

If it has to be the first one then perhaps Game or someone would order it in for you if you asked them nicely? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

marco_polo wrote: »
    Seen the second one knocking around HMV for about 22 euros if that is any good to you? Couldn't find the first one anywhere when I was looking for it a few months ago so went with amazon.

If it has to be the first one then perhaps Game or someone would order it in for you if you asked them nicely? :)

As I stated in my post, I have the second one, it's good, but I'd like the first one too!

I'll ask my local Game if they can order it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i got it ordered in from game there a few months ago but yeah its hard to get lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

IvySlayer wrote: »
    As I stated in my post, I have the second one, it's good, but I'd like the first one too!

I'll ask my local Game if they can order it!

Oops must go to specsavers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I'm back playing the L4D1 and forgot how hilarious that game is.

Best multiplayer I've had fun with in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think I saw a copy or two in my local Gamestop (Longford). I'm a huge fan of the games, I have both one and 2, my fav character is still Francis though :P

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I'm back playing the L4D1 and forgot how hilarious that game is.

Best multiplayer I've had fun with in ages.

RELOADING!
    Denny M wrote: »
    I think I saw a copy or two in my local Gamestop (Longford). I'm a huge fan of the games, I have both one and 2, my fav character is still Francis though :P

Longford is a bit of a journey :pac:

Francis rocks, hates everything though! I do love Bill too. I always picture him as an old man with alzheimers, he thinks the world was always like that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I figured as much =/

Yeah, I love the part where Francis goes on a rant, then at the end, Bill asks him is there anything he doesn't hate. "You know what I don't hate? I don't hate vests"

• Registered Users Posts: 83,309 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So, so many L4D memes in the Idiot Box series as well. Required viewing for Source engine fans.

( 6:50 )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

PILLS!! here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I miss Louis :(

Can be hard these days to get a L4D1 Friends only game going as well which is a shame but the pubs aren't so bad at least, most of the rubbish ones stick with L4D2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I miss Louis :(

Can be hard these days to get a L4D1 Friends only game going as well which is a shame but the pubs aren't so bad at least, most of the rubbish ones stick with L4D2.

Louis had the best sex noises when healing.

Advertisement