Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot tattoo

Options
  • 12-04-2010 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

I have been planning my second tattoo for a while now. I know what I want, just changing my mind about where I want it. I have been looking at foot tattoos, kinda like this (just the text):

http://www.craftster.org/member_projects/jungrrl/Blog/CraftyTattoos/LikeIceIsCold/LikeIceIsCold.jpg

I know it will hurt a lot!!
    But my question is does anyone know if the ink will bleed or blur down there.
    The one I posted looks fine I know, just wondering if anyone has one done!

The one I have on my wrist, the letter M, it has kind of blurred a little I think. Like dark shading in between, don't know if this is my skin, the position or what.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

i had a foot tattoo done last year and its not as painful as you would think, mine is as clear as the day i got it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

I have a polynesian style tattoo on my foot that covers a good bit of it, covers most of that appears in your link. For me it was sore but bearable, like most tattoos. Only thing is though the closer you go to the base of your foot the less likely the ink will hold. Part of mine is below my ankle and nearly at base of my foot and ink has started to fade already (Tattoo was done in December), this is because of the constant sweating of feet and the constant wear in this area.

I would say if your getting text to get it a bit higher than the one in your pic as from my experience it will blur and fade a bit.

I've one on my foot. Have it about 6 years. It's bled a little.

and FYI, don't pay attention to those two fibbers above, your foot is gonna hurt like hell :p

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

and FYI, don't pay attention to those two fibbers above, your foot is gonna hurt like hell :p

:) Totally prepared for the pain no matter what anyone says :D

I wouldn't really mind the bleeding or fading too much
    Its the blurring that would worry me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭lulubell

Got foot done 3 weeks ago, really wasn't bad at all, promise!!! I reckon script might need to be done certain size tho, don't think u could go 2 small!! Pain wise, nothing like wat people make it out to be :D

• Advertisement

lulubell wrote: »
    Got foot done 3 weeks ago, really wasn't bad at all, promise!!! I reckon script might need to be done certain size tho, don't think u could go 2 small!! Pain wise, nothing like wat people make it out to be :D

Maybe I'm just a wuss :pac:

Definitely the sorest of all of mine. And it's quite lickle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Tender Hoop

I have tats on both my feet and if I had had a gun at the time they were being done I would have shot myself in the face.

Very painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pippington

jaysus......got mine done 2day..fairly sore alrite..nothin mental no

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

my foot was the sorest of mine! and i have my ribs done.... i would swap the twenty minutes my foot took for the 5 hours on my ribs anyday!

but i have it three years and it hasnt faded or blurred at all

Advertisement