Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expert advice for Grow Your Own Newbies Thread!

Options
  • 12-04-2010 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi everyone, Thought it might be helpful (especially for me!!:D) if newbies to growing veggies could post pictures of their plants and ask questions about their condition.

So here's my chilli and pepper seedlings, what ive noticed is a sort brown discolouration on the edge of the leaves and one of seedlings leave tips are curling inwards.What could this be from?The tray is on a south facing windowsill.I had the humidity lid on the propogater upto a few days ago and also I poured water into the bottom of the tray so the seedlings could take as much water as they needed.Also included is a pic of a tomato plant seedling in the same tray,which seems to have stopped growing and has a brown roundy lump on the tip of the leaf. I feel Im doing something wrong and the issues are all connected.Any advice much appreciated.;)

Advertisement