Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-Op

Options
  • 12-04-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hey,

I am a 2nd year and am on Co-Op next year.

I'm just wondering when does the online cv have to be completed for and do we have to submit a paper copy to the co-op office.

Many thanks everyone :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

From last year, it had to be in by end of April from what I remember and no paper copy was required. I'd get cracking at that asap to be honest; based on how hard it was this year to get placed it likely won't be any easier this year. Try as hard as you can to keep the QCA above 3 so you'll get a few interviews and start throwing the net out for any contacts family & friends might have.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

isnt it only a draft due by the end of april though, didnt think yoru final cv had to be completed until june or something

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Final CV should be done and dusted by September when they start sending them to employers. It's true that you just need to have something submitted by the end of April though.

Advertisement