Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA Regulation May 2010

Options
  • 12-04-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi - anyone doing this QFA Exam in May?......just wondering how are you getting on with the Study Manual and what Chapters you are finding difficult.

I am repeating because I failed this exam last Sept. I find the manual very hard esp Chapter 5 - MiFID.

Sooty
    :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭girvtheswerve

sooty1 wrote: »
    Hi - anyone doing this QFA Exam in May?......just wondering how are you getting on with the Study Manual and what Chapters you are finding difficult.

I am repeating because I failed this exam last Sept. I find the manual very hard esp Chapter 5 - MiFID.

Sooty
    :(

I found concentrating on the sample papers is a great help. The exams tend to be quite repetitive.

Remember you dont need to know everything in the book, you need to know enough to pass the exam.

So if there is a particular section you are stuck on just try your best with it and make sure that you know the easier sections inside out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I found concentrating on the sample papers is a great help. The exams tend to be quite repetitive.

Remember you dont need to know everything in the book, you need to know enough to pass the exam.

So if there is a particular section you are stuck on just try your best with it and make sure that you know the easier sections inside out.

+1

Same sh1te repeated again and again. Much the same like the QFA Financial Planning (more bullsh1te).

Advertisement