Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Bar/Club Sunday night

Options
  • 12-04-2010 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I dont think Ive ever been into town on a Sunday (non bank-holiday) night but looking for good spots for late bar / clubbing scene.

I presume a lot of places arent typical closing at 2330 because its the capital with loads of tourists etc.

Any pointers welcome!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the portobello springs to mind, i go there the odd time late on a sunday, drink is poxy though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

The Mercantile
    The Village

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Button Factory, Dancehall Styles. €5 entry.

Never had a bad night there.

Think music (like all places on a sunday) ends at 1.30am.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

it's really hard to find late places on a Sunday. I know that 4 Dame Lane is open till about 2 or 2.30 anyway, and the Czech bar is open till 1 or 130. Most places seem to close at 11 though like normal pubs. There are probably nightclubs you could go to if you could be bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭RunningFlyer

Thanks very much guys, I think the best thing may be to head in early evening to avoid disappointment with early closing times :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Turk's Head
    the new Fibber McGee's near Sin E

Neither of these are good, but you will get late drinks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

The Globe is open late. Band on a 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

As unpalatable as it may be to you im sure Coppers flouts the licensing laws Sunday night as it does every other night of the week. Ive found myself in there til 3.30am a few times. I know, I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

flannerys, and if you're pissed enough you can wobble round to coppers.

Advertisement