Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome the new moderators

Options
  • 12-04-2010 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

We've some new moderators. rainbow kirby , and Johnnymcg

we'll miss stark and swiss, thanks for all the fish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Hi all,

Stark and swiss have decided to step down from modding this forum and we really can't thank them enough for their efforts over the years.

Thank you both very much.

We have added two new mods tonight so please welcome rainbow kirby and Johnnymcg.

Good luck to you both and thanks for taking this on. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Got in there before yea smashey.

That was fast Boston. :D

Threads merged.

Ah ffs.

Twice now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Carefull Boston he's bigger then you are.

Dear rainbow kirby and Johnnymcg, my comiserations.

• Advertisement

Aye but Boston is obviously faster than me.

So many innuendos.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

In before the lock.

Best of luck to you both.

(If it gets too tough, just write a script that deletes whatever posts Boston reports :pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Say goodbye to being able to take the piss out of strangers on a forum you love :(

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Thanks for the welcome, will be learning over the next few days how this all works, also big thanks to swiss and stark

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Fad wrote: »
    Say goodbye to being able to take the piss out of strangers on a forum you love :(

Ah I doubt much will change.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Well done, rainbow kirby and JMG. I'm happy with the choices. Incidentally, where and/or when was this decided?

Aard wrote: »
    Well done, rainbow kirby and JMG. I'm happy with the choices. Incidentally, where and/or when was this decided?
    This was decided over the past few weeks. The CMod let us know that Stark and swiss were stepping down and gave us a few possible replacements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Rick_

Congrats to both, I look forward to being repromanded by you soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Well done to you both. Enjoy your new Mod powers. :)

Advertisement