Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Hangout

Options
  • 12-04-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, I am a working mother in my early thirties, living in Carlow and very interested in music in terms of singing and learning an instrument. Preferably the guitar. I would love to be able to get together with 2 or 3 people with similar interests and work towards achieving these goals. I am looking at us hiring a private tutor and meeting about once a week for lessons and practice. Does anyone know any affordable guitar teachers? and what the average cost of lessons are? Also if there are any people out there with similar interests pls p.m me. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Might be an idea to go into the college and ask to meet the Music Society heads. If I remember correctly they meet once a week somewhere in town and you might even get some free lessons out of it.

If not for free, grubby students with an hour or two to spare a week would be more than happy with a few quid from teaching.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

thanks, i ll check it out

Advertisement