Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Bracken 12 Year Old Speyside Whisky...

Options
  • 12-04-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

Ello there, just been to my local Lidl earlier and they're selling some bottles of Ben Bracken Whisky for £15.79 (yes, pounds) and was wondering what people thought of it. I'm a novice at collecting and tasting whiskies but do enjoy it a lot but am not really experienced.

They've also got an 8 year old too; can't remember the name though.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

is this available down south in lidl ?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Brockagh

It's made at the Tamnavulin distillery, or was. I think it's closed down now. Good value for a 12-year-old single malt.

It wouldn't be the most highly regarded distillery, but that doesn't mean this isn't good. I have not tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

I'm over in Wales pa990.

Sweet Brockagh, might give it a go. Parents coming over for a visit and might put it in my cool decanter :P. Trying to look posh for a student. I'll buy it tomorrow, taste it and let ya know what I think.

Advertisement