Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice wanted

Options
  • 12-04-2010 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys,

My site is www.pokerbonusmine.com

the problem with it is, i have about 10 registrations on the site every day, but none of them go further, they dont reg accs in poker rooms.

Same thing with the forum - its dead.

I am going to organise few private freerolls soon, thats the only way i can think of to push them now.

I also offer free gifts, but no1 seems interested in those.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

You're not making it obvious what you're doing and you're not giving good reasons for punters to use your affiliate codes. In the main content area of the homepage you have news items. This area should be selling your site as the best place on the net for signup and reload bonuses - what's in it for me? Some of the promotions content would be much better there. That's your revenue stream not news, blogs etc, they're all secondary as SEO juice to get visitors.

On the individual site pages you don't even have the bonus codes listed!! On the right hand side only a few of the sites appear to have an affiliate bonus code - what's up with that?

You also need to improve your SEO. You're using h3's for weak words like blogs and polls. Then you're using multiple h1's for the news headings. h1 for the keyword relevant title of the page and h2's for the news headings.

Don't like sites who don't say who they are and have no address - it's bad for trust.

You need to step back a bit and put yourself in the mind of people looking for signups or reloads, what do they want? how do they do it? where? etc. You also need to do a really good SEO job on keywords like: poker reload bonus codes, poker signup bonus codes

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Stevokenevo

You could also use something like Google Website Optimiser in conjunction with Analytics to identify problem areas of the site where users drop off and test variations of layout and content to work out which pages are more likely to result in an actual sign-up.

Disclosure - I work for Google.

Advertisement