Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

CatFromHue wrote: »
    The Ospreys are averaging two home losses per season for the last three seasons. This year one in the Rabo, to Glasgow during the 6 Nations, and one in the HEC to Saracens. Last season both were in the Magners (Dragons and Munster). The season before to Ulster and Leinster in the Magners.

The biggest losing margin in these 6 games was 7 points to Leinster in 09/10.

Honestly they're the only team I fear in the play offs as they've done the double on us this season, as well as on Munster and Connacht.

Munster should have beaten them in Swansea this season. Remember the scrums near the end when it was reset about 10 times and finally the Scottish ref gave a penalty against Munsters scrum.

Also before that there was the James Jones show in Thomond.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

profitius wrote: »
    CatFromHue wrote: »
    The Ospreys are averaging two home losses per season for the last three seasons. This year one in the Rabo, to Glasgow during the 6 Nations, and one in the HEC to Saracens. Last season both were in the Magners (Dragons and Munster). The season before to Ulster and Leinster in the Magners.

The biggest losing margin in these 6 games was 7 points to Leinster in 09/10.

Honestly they're the only team I fear in the play offs as they've done the double on us this season, as well as on Munster and Connacht.

Munster should have beaten them in Swansea this season. Remember the scrums near the end when it was reset about 10 times and finally the Scottish ref gave a penalty against Munsters scrum.

Also before that there was the James Jones show in Thomond.

They're still such an awkward team to play against, they are easily capable of winning the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Damnit, I bet this is gonna be one of those 'harlem globe trotter' games! I need my try-fix after that nail-biting weekend.

Anyone get any word on their final tickets yet? Or has the draw not taken place yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

.ak wrote: »
    Anyone get any word on their final tickets yet? Or has the draw not taken place yet?

You'll be hearing tomorrow morning, AFAIK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

tolosenc wrote: »
    You'll be hearing tomorrow morning, AFAIK.

"The draw for the tickets will take place on Wednesday 2nd May. You must have money in your account between on the 2nd and 3rd May as these are the dates that the payments will be debited from the card supplied."

yeah it was very vague.. will they let us know by email or not? I guess just keep checking your banking on line???

"A lottery system will take place on Wednesday and supporters will be notified by Thursday morning at the latest as to whether they have been successful or unsuccessful in their application."

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/newsroom/9896.php

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Going to be a long day waiting for the email. All I want is two little tickets, surely they can give me them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

"The draw for the tickets will take place on Wednesday 2nd May. You must have money in your account between on the 2nd and 3rd May as these are the dates that the payments will be debited from the card supplied."

yeah it was very vague.. will they let us know by email or not? I guess just keep checking your banking on line???

In the past, you have been notified by email if you have been successful, but no email if you got nothing. I know several in the draw, and we are going to keep watch on our email and then get in touch with each other. Someone should post here when they get an email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

vienne86 wrote: »
    In the past, you have been notified by email if you have been successful, but no email if you got nothing. I know several in the draw, and we are going to keep watch on our email and then get in touch with each other. Someone should post here when they get an email.

If you are on twitter they will announce when word starts filtering through.

Going to be a lot tougher than the last couple of finals to pick up tickets.

• Advertisement

OLSC just tweeted that we will be notified if we have been chosen in the lottery tomorrow morning

https://twitter.com/#!/OLSCRugby/status/197679215427072000

ktulu123 wrote: »
    OLSC just tweeted that we will be notified if we have been chosen in the lottery tomorrow morning

https://twitter.com/#!/OLSCRugby/status/197679215427072000

*crosses all digits*

In other ticket related news... I got my Pro12 play off ticket today. Kinda weird seeing a ticket that says 'Leinster vs TBC' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

ok it's time for my utterly bizarre post of the day and I know for some this maybe akin to the that crushing blow you had when you found out about the reality of christmas but...

having seen this yesterday

it got me thinking. What ever happened the real Leo. The ballet dancing Leo impersonator we currently have just it's cutting it like the Leo of old and I actually think it does effect the atmosphere at the games as the current one can't get the crowd going as he goes around the ground. So what him (also has Leo actually gone from being a man to a woman)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

In other ticket related news... I got my Pro12 play off ticket today. Kinda weird seeing a ticket that says 'Leinster vs TBC' :D

It stands for 'To Be Completely outplayed'

have just received an email stating I got tickets via the lottery

have just received an email stating I got tickets via the lottery

*feverishly clicks the refresh button on mail account*

*feverishly clicks the refresh button on mail account*

one think to note is that due to justsomebaby arriving in July I had asked if possible for lower tier tickets as upper tier tickets would have been an issue for us, so after the draw they may given us our ticket allocation separately and that is why I may have gotten word before tomorrow

*edit* the email comes from sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie and as per usual the mail won't tell you were you are sitting. so I could well be wrong and be in the highest seats in the ground for all I know

Get in. Got my 2:)

one think to note is that due to justsomebaby arriving in July I had asked if possible for lower tier tickets as upper tier tickets would have been an issue for us, so after the draw they may given us our ticket allocation separately and that is why I may have gotten word before tomorrow

edit* the email comes from ticketmaster and as per usual the mail won't tell you were you are sitting so I could well be wrong and be in the highest seats in the ground for all I know

A few friends have been onto me the last few minutes and seems successful applicants are finding out bit by bit at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

*edit* the email comes from sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie and as per usual the mail won't tell you were you are sitting. so I could well be wrong and be in the highest seats in the ground for all I know

I will put money on us being it the highest row possible! Ah well! :D
    *Edit* OLSC have tweeted that the notifications are winging their way to in-boxes, so I don't think we got a special notification.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭GerM

it got me thinking. What ever happened the real Leo. The ballet dancing Leo impersonator we currently have just it's cutting it like the Leo of old and I actually think it does effect the atmosphere at the games as the current one can't get the crowd going as he goes around the ground. So what him (also has Leo actually gone from being a man to a woman)?

He hung up the claws. He still posts on LF occasionally but I believe it was just too much of a committment in the end going to every game and all the big away fixtures. New Leo gives it a good shot but isn't at the same level.

Once your CC is debited you will know where you are sitting

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭lologram

I've been informed by people working at matches that stadia keep a handful of lower seats unsold for the purpose of relocating people for whom the upper tiers would be infeasible. I'm pretty sure that would be an option if you're stuck with seats in the rafters.

woop just got the email confirming it and in my "upcoming events" on my leinster ticketmaster account i can see Heineken Cup Final 2012!!!!
    WOOOOOOP! :D

woop just got the email confirming it and in my "upcoming events" on my leinster ticketmaster account i can see Heineken Cup Final 2012!!!!
    WOOOOOOP! :D

I have this in my upcoming events also, says I got 4 seats in LOT2,A. No email yet though. Im crossing everything at this stage :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Nice one, just got my 2 also :D

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I have this in my upcoming events also, says I got 4 seats in LOT2,A. No email yet though. Im crossing everything at this stage :P

You look good...

I saw it first in my leinster account.

The email came about 10 minutes later...

Anyone not getting anything yet? I have only heard good stories(Thankfully) so far

• Advertisement

what price tickets did everyone get. we have 2 @98.95

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement