Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Still no email here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭ongarite

Nothing yet for me!
    Curse you all..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

what price tickets did everyone get. we have 2 @98.95

2 @ 80.95

Big question now is where are these tickets for (seating wise)..............

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I requested 4 and got 2. Not bad. A friend asked for one and got one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Thanos wrote: »
    2 @ 80.95

Big question now is where are these tickets for (seating wise)..............

2 @ 80.95 as well... don't care where they are. They are in Twickenham for what will possibly be the most important club game in Irish Rugby history... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Still waiting, applied for 2... :-(

• Subscribers Posts: 16,585 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

what price tickets did everyone get. we have 2 @98.95

Got two at 80. So far looks like most i know who applied got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭emrys

only got 1 (of the 2 i was looking for) 80 quid tickets - hopefully the lad im going over with gets one as well now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Got 2 in the lottery not the cheap ones 2 x €98.95

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Id feel bad for any boardsies who dont get them! Cmon Leinster rugby sowtitawt

• Advertisement

I got 2 in the €80 & 2 in the €90 section! Delighted I got them but would prefer them to all be together.

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I got 2 in the €80 & 2 in the €90 section! Delighted I got them but would prefer them to all be together.

Agh, 4? I only need 2! :D

I wonder because I left it til tuesday morning to apply would take effect it? Or is it a random draw?

Its completely random, ive four season tickets on my account so thats probs how I got 4. Have you got any in your upcoming events?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,585 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

.ak wrote: »
    I wonder because I left it til tuesday morning to apply would take effect it? Or is it a random draw?

It's random, two of us who got them applied near deadline yesterday.

I think it was random. I put in for four late yesterday, and got two. Gutted for you if you don't get yours.

Unfortunately your application was unsuccessful in the lottery for tickets for the Heineken Cup Final against Ulster at Twickenham Stadium on 19th May.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Just got an email to say I was not successful.

As a season ticket holder of 4 years who has been to plenty of away games including both finals and Bordeaux last week I am little bit pissed off.

Its a lottery so I suppose its as fair as it can be but still a bit annoying. Hopefully be able to sort it out soon enough as the flights have been booked since February.

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Just got an email to say I was not successful.

As a season ticket holder of 4 years who has been to plenty of away games including both finals and Bordeaux last week I am little bit pissed off.

Its a lottery so I suppose its as fair as it can be but still a bit annoying. Hopefully be able to sort it out soon enough as the flights have been booked since February.

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,762 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Got mine thank God! Keep an eye on Leinster Fans for spares guys. There will most likely be some. Good luck....

• Advertisement

If I hear of any spares going in london ill let ye know

molloyjh wrote: »
    Got mine thank God! Keep an eye on Leinster Fans for spares guys. There will most likely be some. Good luck....

I have just heard indirectly, that tickets are beginning to surface in the UK.

vienne86 wrote: »
    I have just heard indirectly, that tickets are beginning to surface in the UK.

How do you mean?

How do you mean?
    Just heard from a friend here who has a family member in UK who had heard some people there are disappointed no English club is in the final and now don't want to go. Suspect they will be sold on Ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭ongarite

Ditto.
    Same for me. Oh well.

vienne86 wrote: »
    no UK club is in the final
    Jesus don't open that can of worms!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

As a neautral, I think All-Nations finals would be the best....Like Leicester v Wasps back in the day, or Tolouse v Stade Francais / Biarritz....

I'd imagine Leinster v Ulster would be quite attractive match to the neutral...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

I imagine for those who have flights etc already booked that you have a decent chance of sourcing tickets in London and in or around the Twickenham/Richmond area on the day of the game.

Podge_irl wrote: »
    I imagine for those who have flights etc already booked that you have a decent chance of sourcing tickets in London and in or around the Twickenham/Richmond area on the day of the game.

I'd love to not leave it that late.

Damn you ERC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Ye know this isn't what you want to hear but now is probably the worst couple of days to look for tickets, panic buying will set in causing a surge in ticket prices. The last 2 years tickets started becoming freely available in the 10 odd days before the final as people drop out for varying reasons.

That said there doesn't seem to be the panic for accommodation or means of getting there so this mightn't be like the last 2 times especially as it is another Irish team in the final

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement