Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urgently need wheel shipping cardboard boxes

• 13-04-2010 8:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Morning,

Does anyone out there have some spare cardboard boxes that they might have got some wheels delivered in? I need two of them fairly urgently, can collect them. If not, can anyone recommend a place to pick them up? Do bike shops have them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

If my planetX bike would hurry up and ship already you could have mine.

Offer still stands for when it arrives too if you don't find a box giver by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,166 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I have the box in which my last wheels came at my office in central Dublin.

The box takes two wheels. If you need another box, I'm probably having more wheels delivered later today.

PM me to arrange if you want it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

PM'd Lumen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

waiting for wheels as well this week, if you need anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I have a wheel box here (Sandyford) that you would get two wheels into.

• Advertisement
Advertisement