Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britains Got Talent 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

why do we have to sit through a load of ****e then when a good act comes along they only give us a glimpse.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

These 2 lads are good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'll be honest I thought they were going to be brutal. Loved it though : )

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'll be honest I thought they were going to be brutal. Loved it though : )

me too and they were great

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh look. It's London's Jedward :rolleyes:

(Or are we still in Wales?:confused:)

EDIT - I posted that before their performance, they were actually really good :o

Loved the Eastenders bit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'd love to see him Ant and Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd love to see him Ant and Dec.

+100 :p

Ugh. I hate all the pouty "Uh, yeah!!" faces they pull :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

They're good but theres so many dance acts through now, theyre getting boring =/

deise_girl wrote: »
    They're good but theres so many dance acts through now, theyre getting boring =/

Was just about to say the exact same thing!

• Advertisement

It was good, but it wasn't "original". FFS, Piers :rolleyes:

"Jenny from the Bronx" Huh?!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

That last guy was a welcome change from the dance acts; liked the Harry Hill thing even if he did mess up the Ant & Dec fight line.

If Amanda Holden liked him; thats good enough for me; after Les Dennis, she knows a good impressionist when she sees one

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Epicurus wrote: »
    That last guy was a welcome change from the dance acts; liked the Harry Hill thing even if he did mess up the Ant & Dec fight line.

If Amanda Holden liked him; thats good enough for me; after Les Dennis, she knows a good impressionist when she sees one

He was excellent and then doing all the cartoon impressions after that was very good! Him and the two lads doing the "street dance" were the two that I liked the best tonight - I thought they weren't gonna be great, but then hearing them speak, I knew they'd be okay because of the way they spoke

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    It looks like Britain's got feck all talent, if the magician and the flute player can get through, any other nutjob can too. This year has been a disappointment. We have our token child stars and dance groups but very little originality and comedy entertainment.
    Let's see if Ireland can do any better out of the 10,000 who arrived for auditions.

Many of these acts are being put though purely for their entertainment value, not because of any talent. There would be no show without them, but we all know that they are not going anywhere near the semi-fianal don't we? After what happened last year with our jumping jack flashes Jedward, anything is possible. That's what I mean when I use the word entertainment. Those boys are entertaining, but do they have any discernable talent as such? I think both countries has a mount of talent, but we have to remember that they do not all want to be on a show like this to make their way. How many great performers, singers, dancers and musicians are out there, but we didn't see them on BGT did we?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

Spoke to some of last year's entries last year after the show in London and they all said the same; 'It is absolutely nervewracking going out on that stage knowing you are being seen by millions' so I do admire their nerve to be honest and at the end of the day they offer entertainment, easy watching, a bit of fun. I used to think that the really bad acts are being exploited, but have it on good authority that nothing could be further from the truth as they are expertly councelled beforehand and are told exactly what to expect, but I guess for their 5 minutes of fame in a celebrity obsessed culture, they think it is worth it. Who are we to say they shouldn't dream or be allowed their 5 minutes? On the other side of the coin, there are many so called bands out there who can't really sing, play an instrument or write a note of music doing other people's cover songs and hey, they get paid millions and are idolised by the masses. What a funny old world eh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Stupid Piers.

"Best Michael Jackson impression I've ever seen" my arse. He can't have seen many!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

LOL
    Female dance teacher told Simon off.
    He had to admit "good point"

wow that's a good little 9yr old dancer.
    Why are all the clips so short?!

alwaysadub wrote: »
    wow that's a good little 9yr old dancer.
    Why are all the clips so short?!
    Aye, it very annoying.

At the very least, they should upload them to the official website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

So many dancers this year :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm so fecking sick of this "street dancing" sh*t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭murraymarmalade

basquille wrote: »
    I'm so fecking sick of this "street dancing" sh*t!
    same here.....fantastic at first,now it just looks like the same old sh""e

she's a bit of a wierd one!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Dancing in general is gone boring now tbh
    Every second act is a dance act :/

Scary eyes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭pat58

scary more like mental:eek:

Ha the Melon Man!

And a wierd juggler.

And a sh1t comedian.

Not a great show so far all the same!

Does someone seriously not tell these people they are crap!

Great voice from the doorman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That guy was damn impressive!

Advertisement