Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica Music Causes Fan Brain Damage lol

Options
  • 13-04-2010 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Metallica's music creates brain damage. Discuss.;)

If you haven't seen this, you have GOT to watch it

This Guy Certainly Looks Like An Idiot regardless

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

i see this descending into another st anger/load/reload hate thread. Give it 2 pages :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,649 ✭✭✭dasdog

Combining the motto "a day without a buzz is a day that never was..." with crystal meth and psilocybin abuse has that guy fvcked up. I'd say he's either dead now or he's found jesus as Americans tend to when they sober up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭fartmaster

Max Power1 wrote: »
    i see this descending into another st anger/load/reload hate thread. Give it 2 pages :P

two pages for them albums?? more like two words, Utter Trash. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Pretty funny stuff, but the video seems to indicate that it might actually be Pink Floyd that caused him Brain Damage then Metallica, so let's blame them for this. Either way I got a good laugh out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I couldn't watch that, had to stop it half way through. Bleh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Anything post Garage INC would give you brain damage. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Not surprised mental stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

"A day without a buzz is a day that never wuzz"..pure genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Not to be too pedantic, and he is a goof ball stoner afterall, but The Wall was actually released in 1979 , not 75 (Wish You Were here was 75:))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

that there, is your typical mtllca fan. note the faux wood panels of your typical mtllca fan's habitat, note the intelliga of ur typical mtllca fans brain.

indeed, mtllca threads - and their fans, are the reason i don't really visit here anymore. not even the all encompassing mega thread can contain them.

but this thread is priceless. what a retard. it was definitely the music

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Urrgh only watched 49 seconds of that. Chaps a f*ckin cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Oh god I laughed so much at that video!
    Star Bingo wrote: »
    that there, is your typical mtllca fan. note the faux wood panels of your typical mtllca fan's habitat, note the intelliga of ur typical mtllca fans brain.

indeed, mtllca threads - and their fans, are the reason i don't really visit here anymore. not even the all encompassing mega thread can contain them.

but this thread is priceless. what a retard. it was definitely the music

you taking the p1ss?

Advertisement