Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for UV body paint

Options
  • 13-04-2010 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

Hi all wondering if anyone knows where to get some UV body paint in or around the city?

Id buy THIS but my CC is maxed out and takes 3 days to top up, so online is out of the canvas

also is there a big difference in price/quality?

EDIT: i did a search, but "UV" is excluded, making it redundant, and google/boards.ie finds a 2 year old thread...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

One of the joke shops might be a good place to look. There is one on South King st, across from Stephens green shopping centre.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

piercing shop in temple bar maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

George's St. Arcade.

If your coming in from George's St. go left. Think it's the second stall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pinky78

Yep George's Street Arcade is best bet. Unless Claires have some and New Look stock Star Gazer nail varnish, so might have some.

I have those Star Gazer tubes, got them on eBay, don't think they're UV, they're just really bright!

Advertisement