Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Blanchardstown Fashion Park

Options
  • 13-04-2010 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Anyone know what bus (if any) goes to the Blanchardstown Fashion Park off the Navan Road? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Isn't that beside Smyths at the Blanchardstown Centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Bazzer2

From City Centre, the 39 is the more frequent and more popular. If travelling during the peaks, the 39C will also serve the Shopping Centre.

However, for a quicker and quieter journey, try to time a 70, which will drop you within a 5-minute walk of the Centre. Evening journeys on the 70 will drop you to the same stop as the 39 at the Shopping Centre.

Buses start from Hawkins Street and pick up at Dame Street, Lord Edward Street, Merchants Quay and Ushers Quay.

Single fare €2.20, but if you're travelling regularly, pre-paid tickets offer great savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Blanchardstown Fashion Park

there's actually a place called that:confused:

oh dear :eek::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 konstruktsiya

It's the Blanchardstown Fashion Park I'm going to, it has lifestyle sports and a big TK Maxx I think, I don't know if it's beside the Blanch Shopping Centre or not? If it is then 39 advice is bang on, if not things are more confusing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

there's actually a place called that:confused:

oh dear :eek::(

People have to buy their shell-suits and hoola-hoop ear-rings somewhere you know...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

It's the Blanchardstown Fashion Park I'm going to, it has lifestyle sports and a big TK Maxx I think, I don't know if it's beside the Blanch Shopping Centre or not? If it is then 39 advice is bang on, if not things are more confusing....
    Yeah thats in the centre and 39 will get you there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yes is the part of the outlying shopping centre and oppsite were the bus stop in the centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 konstruktsiya

Great, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Blanch has a fashion Park!!!:eek::eek:
    Is it were Kfc is:D:eek:

Advertisement