Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen P2C

• 13-04-2010 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hoping to appeal to everyones sense of the right thing to do. I have just had a 2008 Cervelo P2C (Dura Ace group set) stolen from my apartment complex in D4. I've attached a picture of it, although this is just a stock photo, it does have water bottle cages and long distance bottle cages behind the seat. From what I've been told by bike stores there aren't that many of them here in Ireland. I'm hoping if anyone here is offered this bike they would either contact me by replying to this thread or Irishtown Garda station.

I know its a long shot and a pretty thin one at that too. While the bike is quite pricey, it is also of significant emotional value to me having done several Ironmans on it.

Also, any advice anyone may having regarding getting it back would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks for your time

Mike

Advertisement