Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CS5 is now available!

• 13-04-2010 1:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Just got an email from ISS. €211 + VAT for an upgrade. No pricing on a new install.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

All the prices are available from Adobe.

More info available at http://cs5launch.adobe.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Ballyman wrote: »
    Just got an email from ISS. €211 + VAT for an upgrade. No pricing on a new install.
    I just got this e-mail too.
    I wish I was a PS user cos then this would be easier to use, I'm a LR user and don't really photograph Landscapes where this'd come in really handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

12.6 gig?
    I think I'll pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

211 for an upgrade , not bad from what Ive seen in terms of the new features. The new super clone tool alone is worth that.

Freaky blond woman in freaky black priest smock is freaky:eek:....there someone had to say it.:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

I just got this e-mail too.
    I wish I was a PS user cos then this would be easier to use, I'm a LR user and don't really photograph Landscapes where this'd come in really handy.

Are you not a wedding photographer now also? :)

It would be ideal for that also!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Some amazing features there in those videos...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Kbeg3

Watched the launch video yesterday, content aware fill looks cool. New B&W converter as well. New HDR features. Looks like a good update :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

12.6 gig?
    I think I'll pass.
    CS5 includes about 10 programs Animalrights, not just PS. Hence the massive file size.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Kbeg3 wrote: »
    New HDR features.

why wont it die

why wont it die

:D:D dont let it upset you . My framing thread must have infuriated ya ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Trev M wrote: »
    :D:D dont let it upset you . My framing thread must have infuriated ya ;)

at least the frame wasnt hdr...

Hahah yeah , well ya never know, that could become like "my thing"...worlds most infuriating amateur photographer :D:D You were very restrained :)

Advertisement