Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sophie/Sian in Coronation St

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Not a soap but Naomi and Emily in Skins.Thought it was awful and lazy and just put in for the 'tits and ass' factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I think that for the most part, gay/lesbian storylines have been quite poor in soaps. The most moving gay storyline I've ever seen was ironically from a soap that is dismissed for being lightweight in material: JP and Craig in Hollyoaks.

Sophie/Sian doesn't leave me thinking a whole lot much other than the one who plays Sophie is streets a head of your one who plays Rosie in terms of acting ability. I caught it there a few days ago and there's Sophie balling her eyes out and really *in* the scene, while Rosie is just standing there like a plank unable to emote! :D

I didn't think much of Sayid/Christian either. It's a storyline elevated by the religious aspect though.

Advertisement