Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keane playing the Olympia Theatre

Options
  • 13-04-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

WOW! Keane are playing the Olympia in June. This is gonna be great! Such a small venue for a band like that. The new song is quite catchy too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Not wishing to knock them too much but I wouldn't expect a 'band like that' to be able to fill the O2.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Jip wrote: »
    Not wishing to knock them too much but I wouldn't expect a 'band like that' to be able to fill the O2.

I pretty sure they sold out the O2 when they were here last. Def gonna get a ticket after seeing them at Oxegen they put on a good show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I have 2 tickets and seems they are sold out. Is any one else going? Number 1 in UK CD or downlaod charts. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yup going myself

There are no tickets on ebay. A friend was asking about a ticket. I am sure its sold out. How many fit in the Olympia? Wonder what a ticket would cost for my friend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I am going soon and feeling good about it. Sick of football after todays matches any way.

Rock us Keane :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

What was it like? I had two tickets and couldn't go due to last minute sh1t coming up. Make me miserable and tell me it was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

They were brilliant, really enjoyed it!! Think they do better in a venue like this,seemed more at ease than in 02. Although (please dont kill me for this!!) Tom seemed a bit cocky??!!! Dont get me wrong i love them, the tunes, the vibe from crowd and their performance but there was a lot of him standing there while the crowd screamed at him, a bit much for me!!! :p

Advertisement