Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*free* Wicklow photo oppurtunity

• 13-04-2010 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

I was going to put this up in Expeditions but it is filling up fast....

http://www.wicklowoutdoors.ie/

_

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,292 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

are you sure this didn't happen in 1996? the website design would seem to suggest so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Whatever about the Website design , cheers for sharing hadnt heard about this at all , looks great .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

are you sure this didn't happen in 1996? the website design would seem to suggest so.

Maybe they should charge people to go so they can afford a flash site?

What a stupid post!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Thanks Tallon, looks like a good selection of activities

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,292 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

nothing like a bit of humour, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

The site looks fine. It actually says 2010 on the top. Lots of interesting stuff going on. Thanks for that.

Just booked a boat for saturday and a maze walk in Russborough House for sunday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

nothing like a bit of humour, eh?

Ah sure he's only a whippersnapper. If nothing else I got your little joke- I'm sure that makes ya feel better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

This is also on this weekend (saturday) in the lakes and mountains around Glendalough.

Ballyman wrote: »
    This is also on this weekend (saturday) in the lakes and mountains around Glendalough.

Thats in the link above :)
    It's fully booked though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

So whats everyone doing?

Thinking about getting a boat out around the harbour in wicklow.

Jemmy wrote: »
    So whats everyone doing?

Thinking about getting a boat out around the harbour in wicklow.

I have the boat booked for 12 on saturday and archery at 3 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Tallon wrote: »
    I have the boat booked for 12 on saturday and archery at 3 :)

Ah missed the archery, hoping there are still boats available going to ring tomorrow morning. :-/

Advertisement