Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Tech

Options
  • 13-04-2010 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

If I am on the dole, is it possible to take classes/courses in the tech for free even if I have previously had a degree from University of Ulster? I say this because I have no job opportunties available atm and have just 4 till I graduate. I would like to push forth rather than stagnate, and taking a few classes to improve my writing would help greatly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Riverfarset

I would phone up the tech and ask them or even send them an email. lso start emailing charity groups about volunteering (citizen advice etc.). will look great on those cv's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Yes, having a degree doesn't make any difference when it comes to the Adult Ed classes...I think they're the ones you're referring to...if not then better to check with the Tech!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 peterdoherty

if you are unemployed you will be entitled to a reduced (concessionary) fee on courses but I suspect the kind of courses you are looking for to increase your career prospects will not be totally free

Advertisement