Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Skills Geog

Options
  • 13-04-2010 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

All i ever seem to do on this forum is ask questions :rolleyes:

Anyway, could you learn off the sample answers from the book and use them in the exam? They don't seem to be long enough, but that's just my opinion

http://www.mentorbooks.ie/book.aspx?filter=study&contentid=99

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭MariaBabii

It doesn't really matter about the length once they contain the correct amount of SRP's . But for my mocks I learnt off some answers from the book and got 30/30 on a few questions and 87% altogether so I will defo look at the book and learn a few answers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 coaster93

Yea the exam skills is brilliant..for my mocks all i did was read/kind of learn those sample answers and i came out with 77%..I didnt even use my geography textbook because theres too much in it which isn't relevant and i end up not learning the basic SRP's.
    Night before the mock i read the biome question afew times and came out with 72/80 in the exam so yes i would recommend you use the Exam Skills book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Ya, I find it really good.. however I used it and I more less gave back 1 or 2 answers word for word from the book and I got 22/30. I was told that they were just marking really hard to scare us though. Got 77% overall. My teacher uses it all the time aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭whelpy

''sets fire to textbook'' heh heh, hope that the examiners wont get bored from correcting the same answers people learn off.

Yera...

Advertisement