Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best stuff for removing small scratches from mobile phone screens.

Options
  • 13-04-2010 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anthing availible for removing small scratches / marks from phone screens?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Try some BRASSO

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Plain white toothpaste. If you've ever tried to repair a CD with it you'll know exactly how it works. You just get a very fine piece of cloth (Tissue paper e.t.c. only worsens scratches) and rub some toothpaste on the screen very vigorously. Works great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Plain white toothpaste. If you've ever tried to repair a CD with it you'll know exactly how it works. You just get a very fine piece of cloth (Tissue paper e.t.c. only worsens scratches) and rub some toothpaste on the screen very vigorously. Works great.
    Any particular brand?

I'm due a tube for myself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Any particular brand?

I'm due a tube for myself :p
    Any of them *should* work but nothing fancy like mint flavoured toothpaste or whitening e.t.c. Just plain old toothpaste. I used the regular Colgate toothpaste (The one that comes in a red tube) and it worked fine on removing scratches from my phone and I used it on a few DVDs aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Any of them *should* work but nothing fancy like mint flavoured toothpaste or whitening e.t.c. Just plain old toothpaste. I used the regular Colgate toothpaste (The one that comes in a red tube) and it worked fine on removing scratches from my phone and I used it on a few DVDs aswell.

Cheers, will give it a go :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement