Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ayahuasa cermonies in ireland...

Options
  • 13-04-2010 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi
    Does anyone have any links/emails or any information on where i might get in touch with anyone that does ayahausca cermonies in ireland?

Really really appreciate it if you could send me on any info..

Many thanks
    Shantie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Fraid I'm not gonna advise you on where they're happening but I just thought I'd tell you a friend of mine a few years back got into these ceremonies along with a few others and ended up losing the plot completely and lost visiting rights to his kid in the process, he's never been right since and it took him years to get anyway normal again. It's fairly dodgy stuff. Someone else I know died recently doing a shamanic trip from sudden heart failure and the person was only in their 30s. Just because its natural doesn't make it safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shantie

Hi ...khrystyna100
    Thanks for that warning. I have done a few cermonies recently - all in australia though and with two different people organising them so i found their brew strong but manageable. I had taken it years ago in peru though and it was alot stronger . So depending on how its brewed it can come in different strengths, maybe it was too strong for these people. Its worth researching who you go to do it with though.

Thanks again
    Shantie

Advertisement