Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Project Help???

Options
  • 13-04-2010 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Ok so I'm doing my history project and I have everything done but the essay... I'm finding it really hard to structure it so I was just wondering if anyone has a sample one they have done just so I could see how they structured it.
    I'm doing my topic on Kevin Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Ditzie wrote: »
    Ok so I'm doing my history project and I have everything done but the essay... I'm finding it really hard to structure it so I was just wondering if anyone has a sample one they have done just so I could see how they structured it.
    I'm doing my topic on Kevin Barry
    First paragraph should give general background information to the subject in hand. Second should deal with historical context-basically narrow down the background info to the actual topic i.e. why Kevin Barry was in meath when this happened etc (I just made that up). Then throw the rest of the essay down in paragraphs and throw on a conclusion. And, pow!

Advertisement